On 17th January 2021, Pumas UNAM and Mazatlán go head to head in the Mexico Liga MX at the Estadio Olímpico de Universitario (Ciudad de México (D.F.)). The last meeting on 16th August 2020 ended with the following result: Mazatlán 0 - 0 Pumas UNAM.
Both sides have met 1 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 1 previous encounters, Pumas UNAM have won 0 matches, Mazatlán triumphed in 0, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Pumas UNAM and Mazatlán average 0 goals while BTTS lands 0% of the time.
So far this season in the Mexico Liga MX, Pumas UNAM have averaged 2.08 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Mazatlán average 0.5 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Pumas UNAM Form
- Coming into this game, Pumas UNAM has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Pumas UNAM has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Pumas UNAM at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Mazatlán's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Pumas UNAM from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pumas UNAM recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Pumas UNAM has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for Pumas UNAM this season.
- Coming into this game, Mazatlán has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mazatlán has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mazatlán recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mazatlán has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/20 games for Mazatlán this season.
- Mazatlán will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 8 times and overall this season they have scored 1.35 goals per game.
Pumas UNAM vs Mazatlán Head to Head
Average stats between Pumas UNAM and Mazatlán in most recent 1 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Pumas UNAM vs Mazatlán Statistics
Average stats between Pumas UNAM and Mazatlán across current season.
* Calculated from Pumas UNAM's Home stats and Mazatlán's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX League Table
|9||Atlético San Luis||10||12||2||1|
Pumas UNAM vs Mazatlán Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.