- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Bragantino will welcome Bahia to Estádio Nabi Abi Chedid for a matchday 2 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 20th November 2020 ended in a Bragantino 4-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Bragantino has won 3 matches, and Bahia triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
So far, Massa Bruta plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Bragantino is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Bahia has picked up 8 points from the previous five league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Esquadrão de Aço has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bahia kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bragantino or Draw.
Bragantino vs Bahia Betting Tips
Bragantino vs Bahia Head to Head
Average stats between Bragantino and Bahia in most recent 6 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Bragantino vs Bahia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bragantino and Bahia across current season. Calculated from Bragantino's Home stats and Bahia's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bragantino has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bragantino has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bragantino has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Bragantino will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Bragantino as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Bragantino has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bahia get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Bragantino, both home and away.
- Bragantino is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bahia, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Bragantino, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Bragantino has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bragantino will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bahia has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bahia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Bahia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Bahia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bragantino, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Bahia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||0 %||100 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.20 / 3.50||5.00||3.67|
|Scored||2.60 / 2.33||2.50||2.67|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.17||2.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||8.00 / 5.50||9.50||7.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 2.00||2.50||1.00|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.83||0.50||1.67|
|Fouls||11.80 / 13.00||10.50||12.67|
|Shots||18.80 / 18.17||22.50||16.33|
|Shots on Target||7.80 / 7.50||7.50||8.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.33||1.33||4.50|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.00||1.00||2.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 67%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||33 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||51 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 6.17||4.33||2.00|
|Cards||3.40 / 2.00||2.67||4.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.00||1.33||1.50|
|Fouls||13.60 / 16.33||13.67||13.50|
|Shots||11.00 / 13.67||12.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.17||4.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bragantino vs Bahia Odds
|HT 1||2.58||HT X||1.99||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.35|