- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Bragantino will welcome Palmeiras to Estádio Nabi Abi Chedid for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 14th May 2021 ended in a Palmeiras 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Bragantino has won 1 match, and Palmeiras triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 1.92 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Palmeiras's recent game against América Mineiro ended in a home 2-1 win. Alviverde dominated the game and deserved the win. Palmeiras had good chances in both halves and scored in the 39th and 90+6 minute.
So far, Massa Bruta plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.29 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Bragantino is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Palmeiras has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Palestra wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Palmeiras.
Bragantino vs Palmeiras Betting Tips
Bragantino vs Palmeiras Head to Head
Average stats between Bragantino and Palmeiras in most recent 13 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Bragantino vs Palmeiras Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bragantino and Palmeiras across current season. Calculated from Bragantino's Home stats and Palmeiras's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bragantino has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bragantino has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bragantino at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bragantino will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Palmeiras, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Bragantino, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (69% of all matches) involving Bragantino has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Palmeiras has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Palmeiras has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Palmeiras has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Palmeiras when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Bragantino stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Palmeiras as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Palmeiras has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Palmeiras is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bragantino, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Palmeiras has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/13 games for Palmeiras this season.
- It's likely that Palmeiras will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 67%||17 %||71 %|
|Draw %||46% / 17%||83 %||14 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.50||3.33||2.86|
|Scored||1.85 / 2.33||1.83||1.86|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||83 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||83 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||57 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.31 / 5.50||6.50||6.14|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.00||2.50||1.86|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.83||0.67||1.29|
|Fouls||13.31 / 13.00||12.83||13.71|
|Shots||15.38 / 18.17||16.17||14.71|
|Shots on Target||6.31 / 7.50||6.00||6.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 17%||86 %||67 %|
|Draw %||8% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 2.50||3.14||2.50|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.17||2.14||1.67|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.33||1.00||0.83|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||71 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 0%||56 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||29 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 50%||86 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 4.17||5.71||5.50|
|Cards||2.31 / 3.00||2.14||2.50|
|Offsides||2.15 / 2.33||2.57||1.67|
|Fouls||15.23 / 16.33||13.57||17.17|
|Shots||16.31 / 12.67||16.71||15.83|
|Shots on Target||6.62 / 5.00||6.29||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bragantino vs Palmeiras Odds
|HT 1||3.54||HT X||2.01||HT 2||3.38|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|