- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
CRB will welcome Brasil de Pelotas to Estádio Rei Pelé for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 25th November 2020 ended in a Brasil de Pelotas 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. CRB has won 3 matches, and Brasil de Pelotas triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
CRB's latest fixture against Vasco da Gama ended in an away 3-0 loss. O Mais Querido dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Brasil de Pelotas's recent game against Goiás ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Xavante didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Brasil de Pelotas had good chances in both halves and scored in the 25th and 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, Maior de Alagoas is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although CRB is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Brasil de Pelotas has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Trem Pagador wins 0.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brasil de Pelotas kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. O Mais Querido is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Xavante haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 63% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.25 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CRB wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.38 points per away game for Brasil de Pelotas. My prediction is CRB to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of CRB's home and Brasil de Pelotas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CRB vs Brasil de Pelotas Betting Tips
CRB vs Brasil de Pelotas Head to Head
Average stats between CRB and Brasil de Pelotas in most recent 10 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
CRB vs Brasil de Pelotas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CRB and Brasil de Pelotas across current season. Calculated from CRB's Home stats and Brasil de Pelotas's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, CRB has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CRB has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CRB at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CRB will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- CRB has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- CRB has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- CRB will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brasil de Pelotas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CRB, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (64% of all matches) involving CRB has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brasil de Pelotas has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brasil de Pelotas has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brasil de Pelotas has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Brasil de Pelotas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Brasil de Pelotas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||67 %||38 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 2.17||3.33||2.63|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.33||2.00||1.13|
|Conceded||1.43 / 0.83||1.33||1.50|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||100 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 5.83||5.33||4.25|
|Cards||2.71 / 0.00||2.83||2.63|
|Offsides||1.43 / 0.00||1.83||1.13|
|Fouls||12.93 / 0.00||14.83||11.50|
|Shots||11.71 / 11.83||12.83||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.17||5.00||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||17 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.67||1.50||1.88|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.67||0.83||0.63|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||17 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||67 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 45%||42 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 2.67||5.17||3.13|
|Cards||2.71 / 0.00||3.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.00||1.67||2.38|
|Fouls||17.00 / 16.00||19.33||15.25|
|Shots||9.79 / 9.33||11.50||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 4.33||4.17||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CRB vs Brasil de Pelotas Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|