- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Náutico will welcome Botafogo to Estádio Eládio de Barros Carvalho for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 20th February 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Náutico has won 0 matches, and Botafogo triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Náutico's last game in the Brazil Serie B against Vila Nova at home ended in a 2-0 win. Alvirrubro had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Náutico was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 39th and 90th minute.
Botafogo's previous game in the competition versus Londrina ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved. Botafogo was much better in the second half and scored in the 9th and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Hexacampeão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Alvirrubro's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Botafogo has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fogão wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Botafogo kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Náutico or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Náutico's home and Botafogo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Náutico vs Botafogo Betting Tips
Náutico vs Botafogo Head to Head
Average stats between Náutico and Botafogo in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Náutico vs Botafogo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Náutico and Botafogo across current season. Calculated from Náutico's Home stats and Botafogo's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Náutico has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Náutico at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Náutico will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Náutico has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Náutico as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Náutico ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Náutico is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Botafogo, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Náutico will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Botafogo has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Botafogo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Botafogo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Botafogo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||63 %||50 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.83||2.63||1.67|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.33||2.00||1.17|
|Conceded||0.57 / 1.50||0.63||0.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||63 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||25 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 0%||38 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||63 %||83 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||7.50 / 7.00||8.63||6.00|
|Cards||2.29 / 0.00||2.25||2.33|
|Offsides||2.36 / 4.00||2.00||2.83|
|Fouls||22.64 / 20.00||22.75||22.50|
|Shots||16.07 / 18.00||18.00||13.50|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 8.67||7.25||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 0%||60 %||13 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||20 %||38 %|
|Loss %||38% / 100%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.67||2.80||2.63|
|Scored||1.31 / 0.33||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.33||1.00||1.63|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|Scores %||85% / 33%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||60 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 17%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 3.00||6.20||5.25|
|Cards||2.23 / 1.33||2.40||2.13|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.50||1.60||1.25|
|Fouls||16.54 / 17.33||18.00||15.63|
|Shots||14.38 / 13.33||15.20||13.88|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 4.33||6.80||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Náutico vs Botafogo Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|