- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Náutico will welcome CRB to Itaipava Arena Pernambuco for a matchday 27 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 30th June 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Náutico has won 1 match, and CRB triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Náutico's latest fixture against Remo ended in an away 1-0 loss. Timba dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
CRB's recent game against Avaí ended in a home 1-2 loss. Galo da Praia had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. CRB put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 30th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hexacampeão is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Náutico is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
CRB has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Maior de Alagoas has collected 1.69 points on average per away game, compared to 1.53 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CRB kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Náutico or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Náutico's home and CRB's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of Náutico's home and CRB's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Náutico vs CRB Betting Tips
Náutico vs CRB Head to Head
Average stats between Náutico and CRB in most recent 10 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Náutico vs CRB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Náutico and CRB across current season. Calculated from Náutico's Home stats and CRB's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Náutico has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CRB's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Náutico from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Can Náutico turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Náutico recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (50% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CRB has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CRB has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CRB away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for CRB when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Náutico stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for CRB, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving CRB has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.80||2.20|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.33||1.53||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.27||1.20|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||67 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.90 / 7.00||7.87||5.93|
|Cards||2.90 / 0.00||3.13||2.67|
|Offsides||1.90 / 4.00||1.67||2.13|
|Fouls||19.27 / 20.00||20.07||18.47|
|Shots||14.47 / 18.00||16.60||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.97 / 8.67||6.73||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||53 %||19 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||13 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.17||2.33||2.38|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.83||1.00||1.13|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||27 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||27 %||31 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||73 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||27 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||33 %||56 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 5.83||5.53||3.69|
|Cards||2.45 / 0.00||2.33||2.56|
|Offsides||1.52 / 0.00||1.73||1.31|
|Fouls||13.65 / 0.00||15.07||12.31|
|Shots||11.42 / 11.83||12.80||10.13|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 5.17||5.53||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Náutico vs CRB Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.86||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||2.42||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|