- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Náutico will welcome Vitória to Estádio Eládio de Barros Carvalho for a matchday 21 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 7th June 2021 ended in a Náutico 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Náutico has won 3 matches, and Vitória triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Náutico's latest fixture against CSA ended in an away 1-0 win. Timba was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. Náutico was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 71st minute.
Vitória's recent game against Guarani ended in a home 1-0 win. Rubro-Negro Baiano dominated the game and deserved the win. Vitória put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+4th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hexacampeão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Náutico is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Vitória has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nêgo wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vitória kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Náutico or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.08 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of Náutico's home and Vitória's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Náutico's home and Vitória's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Náutico vs Vitória Betting Tips
Náutico vs Vitória Head to Head
Average stats between Náutico and Vitória in most recent 7 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Náutico vs Vitória Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Náutico and Vitória across current season. Calculated from Náutico's Home stats and Vitória's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Náutico has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Náutico has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (50% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vitória has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vitória has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Vitória away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Vitória has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Vitória will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Náutico, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Vitória has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vitória has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for Vitória this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||42 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||42 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||17 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.83||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.33||1.50||0.83|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.50||1.00||1.17|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||58 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.96 / 7.00||8.67||5.25|
|Cards||2.79 / 0.00||2.75||2.83|
|Offsides||2.13 / 4.00||1.92||2.33|
|Fouls||20.17 / 20.00||20.75||19.58|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.00||16.25||12.58|
|Shots on Target||5.92 / 8.67||6.33||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||25 %||8 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||42 %||58 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.63 / 2.33||1.83||1.42|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.17||0.92||0.58|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||0.92||0.83|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||42 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 5.17||6.08||3.17|
|Cards||2.58 / 0.00||2.75||2.42|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.75||1.25|
|Fouls||17.33 / 14.00||17.92||16.75|
|Shots||12.83 / 10.83||15.25||10.42|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 5.17||5.42||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Náutico vs Vitória Odds
|HT 1||2.92||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|