- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Náutico will welcome Guarani to Estádio Eládio de Barros Carvalho for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 12th June 2021 ended in a Náutico 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Náutico has won 4 matches, and Guarani triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Náutico's last game in the Brazil Serie B against Vitória at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Náutico scored in the second half in the 51st minute.
Guarani's recent game against Operário PR ended in a home 3-0 win. Bugre dominated the game and deserved the win. Guarani had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th, 50th and 90+6 minute.
Since the start of the season, Hexacampeão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Náutico is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Guarani has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Guarani wins 1.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Guarani kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Náutico or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Náutico's home and Guarani's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Náutico vs Guarani Betting Tips
Náutico vs Guarani Head to Head
Average stats between Náutico and Guarani in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Náutico vs Guarani Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Náutico and Guarani across current season. Calculated from Náutico's Home stats and Guarani's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Náutico has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Náutico has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (50% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Guarani has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Guarani has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guarani has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Guarani as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Guarani has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Guarani will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Náutico, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guarani recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Guarani has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Guarani this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||42 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||42 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||17 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.83||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.33||1.50||0.83|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.50||1.00||1.17|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||58 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.96 / 7.00||8.67||5.25|
|Cards||2.79 / 0.00||2.75||2.83|
|Offsides||2.13 / 4.00||1.92||2.33|
|Fouls||20.17 / 20.00||20.75||19.58|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.00||16.25||12.58|
|Shots on Target||5.92 / 8.67||6.33||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||25 %||42 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 2.00||2.33||2.75|
|Scored||1.42 / 0.83||1.33||1.50|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.17||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||83 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 3.80||5.92||4.83|
|Cards||2.83 / 2.33||2.42||3.25|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.40||0.50||1.75|
|Fouls||16.29 / 16.60||15.83||16.75|
|Shots||14.13 / 12.00||15.58||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.80||5.83||5.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Náutico vs Guarani Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.90||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.47||Under 9.5 Corners||2.61|