- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Náutico will welcome Londrina to Estádio Eládio de Barros Carvalho for a matchday 25 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 23rd June 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Náutico has won 0 matches, and Londrina triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.20 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Náutico's latest fixture against Botafogo ended in an away 3-1 loss. Timba dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Náutico set the tone early and scored in the 9 minute.
Londrina's recent game against CSA ended in a home 0-2 loss. Tubarão's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Hexacampeão is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Náutico is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Londrina has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LEC wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Londrina kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Náutico or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Náutico's home and Londrina's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 52% of Náutico's home and Londrina's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Náutico vs Londrina Betting Tips
Náutico vs Londrina Head to Head
Average stats between Náutico and Londrina in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Náutico vs Londrina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Náutico and Londrina across current season. Calculated from Náutico's Home stats and Londrina's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Náutico has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Náutico has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (50% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Londrina has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Londrina has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Londrina turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Londrina recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Londrina has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Londrina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/24 games for Londrina this season.
- Londrina will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.80||2.20|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.33||1.53||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.27||1.20|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||67 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.90 / 7.00||7.87||5.93|
|Cards||2.90 / 0.00||3.13||2.67|
|Offsides||1.90 / 4.00||1.67||2.13|
|Fouls||19.27 / 20.00||20.07||18.47|
|Shots||14.47 / 18.00||16.60||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.97 / 8.67||6.73||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 67%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||31 %||40 %|
|Loss %||42% / 0%||44 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.87 / 2.17||1.81||1.93|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.83||0.75||0.67|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.33||1.06||1.27|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||31 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||19 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|Scores %||45% / 83%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 67%||44 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 83%||25 %||13 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.97 / 6.00||5.63||4.27|
|Cards||3.13 / 3.67||2.56||3.73|
|Offsides||1.26 / 0.00||1.31||1.20|
|Fouls||21.61 / 0.00||19.69||23.67|
|Shots||11.45 / 13.00||12.75||10.07|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 5.75||5.06||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Náutico vs Londrina Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||1.90||HT 2||4.45|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.48||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.52||Under 9.5 Corners||2.46|