- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Colchester United will welcome Barrow to JobServe Community Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 10th September 2021 ended in a Colchester United 3-2 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Colchester United has won 1 match, and Barrow failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Colchester United's latest fixture against Forest Green Rovers ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Colchester United. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Barrow's recent game against Bradford City ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Bluebirds had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Barrow deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Colchester United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Colchester United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Barrow has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barrow wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barrow kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Barrow.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Colchester United's home and Barrow's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Colchester United vs Barrow Betting Tips
Colchester United vs Barrow Head to Head
Average stats between Colchester United and Barrow in most recent 3 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Colchester United vs Barrow Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Colchester United and Barrow across current season. Calculated from Colchester United's Home stats and Barrow's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Colchester United has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Colchester United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colchester United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Barrow's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Colchester United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Can Colchester United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Colchester United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Colchester United has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Colchester United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/22 games for Colchester United this season.
- Coming into this game, Barrow has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barrow has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barrow recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barrow has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/23 games for Barrow this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||27 %||17 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||45 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.67||2.18||2.08|
|Scored||0.74 / 0.33||0.91||0.58|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.33||1.27||1.50|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||55 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||18 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||9 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|Scores %||48% / 33%||64 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||9 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 0%||36 %||17 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 5.00||5.00||3.75|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.91 / 0.40||1.45||2.33|
|Fouls||10.78 / 11.60||10.82||10.75|
|Shots||11.43 / 9.80||11.00||11.83|
|Shots on Target||3.65 / 3.60||3.55||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||42 %||25 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.00||2.33||2.08|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.33||1.17||0.92|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.67||1.17||1.17|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||75 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.00||5.83||5.17|
|Cards||2.75 / 2.17||2.33||3.17|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.40||1.17||1.67|
|Fouls||11.50 / 10.60||11.42||11.58|
|Shots||12.71 / 10.80||13.25||12.17|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 5.40||4.58||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Colchester United vs Barrow Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|