- Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:00 Unión Magdalena vs Alianza Petrolera
Colchester United will welcome Rochdale to JobServe Community Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 27th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Colchester United has won 2 matches, and Rochdale triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Colchester United's latest fixture against Forest Green Rovers ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Colchester United. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Colchester United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Colchester United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Rochdale has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rochdale wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rochdale kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rochdale.
Colchester United vs Rochdale Betting Tips
Colchester United vs Rochdale Head to Head
Average stats between Colchester United and Rochdale in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Colchester United vs Rochdale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Colchester United and Rochdale across current season. Calculated from Colchester United's Home stats and Rochdale's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Colchester United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colchester United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colchester United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Rochdale's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Colchester United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Colchester United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Colchester United has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Colchester United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (48% of all matches) involving Colchester United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rochdale has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rochdale has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Rochdale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rochdale, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (64% of all matches) involving Rochdale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rochdale will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||27 %||21 %|
|Draw %||28% / 50%||27 %||29 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||45 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 1.67||2.18||2.36|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.33||0.91||0.86|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||1.27||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||55 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||18 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||9 %||14 %|
|Scores %||52% / 33%||64 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||9 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||36 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 5.00||5.00||3.93|
|Cards||2.04 / 1.83||2.00||2.07|
|Offsides||1.84 / 0.40||1.45||2.14|
|Fouls||11.12 / 11.60||10.82||11.36|
|Shots||11.44 / 9.80||11.00||11.79|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 3.60||3.55||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||25 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 5.33||2.17||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 2.50||1.17||1.33|
|Conceded||1.33 / 2.83||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||8 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||8 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||42 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.96 / 3.60||6.58||5.33|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.00||0.92||1.08|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.60||1.75||1.42|
|Fouls||8.33 / 8.60||6.92||9.75|
|Shots||14.46 / 13.00||15.92||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 5.60||4.92||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Colchester United vs Rochdale Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||1.99||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|