Colorado Rapids will welcome FC Dallas to Dick's Sporting Goods Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Colorado Rapids has won 8 matches, and FC Dallas triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Colorado Rapids's latest fixture against Los Angeles FC ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Colorado Rapids. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Colorado Rapids was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 50 minute.
FC Dallas's recent game against Real Salt Lake ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. FC Dallas had good chances in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Colorado Rapids is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Colorado Rapids is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
FC Dallas has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toros wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. FC Dallas failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Colorado Rapids is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Hoops haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.33 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Colorado Rapids wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for FC Dallas. My prediction is Colorado Rapids to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Colorado Rapids's home and FC Dallas's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Colorado Rapids failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while FC Dallas conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Colorado Rapids's home and FC Dallas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Colorado Rapids vs FC Dallas Betting Tips
Colorado Rapids vs FC Dallas Head to Head
Average stats between Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas in most recent 28 outings in the USA MLS.
Colorado Rapids vs FC Dallas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas across current season. Calculated from Colorado Rapids's Home stats and FC Dallas's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colorado Rapids is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Colorado Rapids will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Colorado Rapids has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Colorado Rapids ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Colorado Rapids will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Dallas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Colorado Rapids, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Colorado Rapids has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Colorado Rapids will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Dallas has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Dallas has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can FC Dallas turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Dallas recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- FC Dallas has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Dallas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving FC Dallas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.00||4.00||1.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.17||2.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||1.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||25 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.20||5.75||4.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.33||2.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 0.80||1.50||1.75|
|Fouls||14.63 / 12.20||12.25||17.00|
|Shots||13.25 / 14.80||14.75||11.75|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.40||7.75||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||80 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.17||2.60||2.67|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.60||0.33|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 4.33||7.20||4.67|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.00||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.33||1.20||3.67|
|Fouls||13.63 / 12.50||14.60||12.00|
|Shots||16.13 / 11.50||17.80||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.33||6.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Colorado Rapids vs FC Dallas Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.36|