- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Columbus Crew will welcome Toronto to Historic Crew Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 12th May 2021 ended in a Toronto 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Columbus Crew has won 10 matches, and Toronto triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Columbus Crew's latest fixture against New York City ended in an away 2-1 win. Columbus Crew was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Columbus Crew was much better than New York City in the second half and scored in the 82nd and 90+5 minute.
Toronto's previous game in the competition versus Orlando City ended in an away 1-0 loss. TFC didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Columbus Crew is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Columbus Crew is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Toronto has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toronto wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Toronto kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Columbus Crew is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Reds haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Columbus Crew wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Toronto. My prediction is Columbus Crew to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Columbus Crew's home and Toronto's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Columbus Crew vs Toronto Betting Tips
Columbus Crew vs Toronto Head to Head
Average stats between Columbus Crew and Toronto in most recent 28 outings in the USA MLS.
Columbus Crew vs Toronto Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Columbus Crew and Toronto across current season. Calculated from Columbus Crew's Home stats and Toronto's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Columbus Crew has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Columbus Crew has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Columbus Crew has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Columbus Crew has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Columbus Crew recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Columbus Crew has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Columbus Crew, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Columbus Crew has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Toronto has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Toronto has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Toronto recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Toronto has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Toronto this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 83%||67 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.86 / 2.83||2.33||1.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.67||0.50|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.83||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||43% / 100%||67 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 6.00||4.00||2.25|
|Cards||1.57 / 0.83||1.67||1.50|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.67||2.33||1.50|
|Fouls||9.57 / 14.17||11.00||8.50|
|Shots||9.29 / 12.50||11.33||7.75|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 6.50||6.00||2.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||0 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.33||3.00||2.80|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.67||2.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 0%||100 %||20 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 4.00||6.50||4.20|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.17||2.50||1.40|
|Offsides||2.43 / 1.50||2.00||2.60|
|Fouls||11.29 / 9.83||10.50||11.60|
|Shots||11.71 / 10.50||14.00||10.80|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 3.83||6.00||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Columbus Crew vs Toronto Odds
|HT 1||2.66||HT X||2.13||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|