- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Consadole Sapporo will welcome Cerezo Osaka to Sapporo Atsubetsu Park Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in a Cerezo Osaka 3-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Consadole Sapporo has won 3 matches, and Cerezo Osaka triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.31 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Consadole Sapporo's last game in the Japan J1 League against Kawasaki Frontale at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Consadole Sapporo had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Cerezo Osaka's previous game in the competition versus Gamba Osaka ended in an away 1-0 win. Cerezo Osaka was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Cerezo Osaka was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Consadole Sapporo is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Consadole Sapporo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Cerezo Osaka has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cerezo Osaka wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cerezo Osaka kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Cerezo Osaka.
Consadole Sapporo vs Cerezo Osaka Betting Tips
Consadole Sapporo vs Cerezo Osaka Head to Head
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Cerezo Osaka in most recent 16 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Consadole Sapporo vs Cerezo Osaka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Cerezo Osaka across current season. Calculated from Consadole Sapporo's Home stats and Cerezo Osaka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Consadole Sapporo has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Consadole Sapporo has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Consadole Sapporo recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Consadole Sapporo has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Consadole Sapporo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/29 games for Consadole Sapporo this season.
- Coming into this game, Cerezo Osaka has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cerezo Osaka has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerezo Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cerezo Osaka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/29 games for Cerezo Osaka this season.
- Cerezo Osaka will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.31 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||40 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.33||3.07||2.07|
|Scored||1.21 / 2.00||1.53||0.86|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||1.53||1.21|
|BTTS %||48% / 83%||47 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||27 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||33 %||7 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||27 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||47 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 55%||58 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.03 / 5.17||5.73||6.36|
|Cards||1.10 / 1.00||1.07||1.14|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||2.33||1.64|
|Fouls||11.41 / 12.00||12.33||10.43|
|Shots||13.07 / 13.83||13.00||13.14|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 5.33||5.87||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||40 %||21 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||27 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 1.83||2.67||2.64|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.17||1.33||1.29|
|Conceded||1.34 / 0.67||1.33||1.36|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||20 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||20 %||28 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||87 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||33 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 43%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 3.00||5.20||4.64|
|Cards||0.69 / 0.33||0.73||0.64|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.17||1.40||1.36|
|Fouls||8.76 / 8.00||8.67||8.86|
|Shots||11.69 / 10.83||12.00||11.36|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 5.33||5.47||5.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Consadole Sapporo vs Cerezo Osaka Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.14||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|