- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Consadole Sapporo will welcome Sagan Tosu to Sapporo Dome for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 5th May 2021 ended in a Consadole Sapporo 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Consadole Sapporo has won 9 matches, and Sagan Tosu triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Consadole Sapporo's last game in the Japan J1 League against Shimizu S-Pulse at home ended in a 2-0 win. Consadole Sapporo had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Consadole Sapporo was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 51st and 55th minute.
Sagan Tosu's recent game against Kashima Antlers ended in a home 2-1 win. Sagan Tosu dominated the game and deserved the win. Sagan Tosu pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 50th and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Consadole Sapporo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Consadole Sapporo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Sagan Tosu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sagan Tosu wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sagan Tosu kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sagan Tosu.
Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu Betting Tips
Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu Head to Head
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Sagan Tosu in most recent 14 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Sagan Tosu across current season. Calculated from Consadole Sapporo's Home stats and Sagan Tosu's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Consadole Sapporo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Consadole Sapporo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Consadole Sapporo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Consadole Sapporo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Consadole Sapporo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sagan Tosu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Consadole Sapporo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Consadole Sapporo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/16 games for Consadole Sapporo this season.
- Coming into this game, Sagan Tosu has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sagan Tosu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sagan Tosu away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Sagan Tosu as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sagan Tosu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Consadole Sapporo, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sagan Tosu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sagan Tosu has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sagan Tosu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (28% of all matches) involving Sagan Tosu has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||29 %||22 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||29 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.33||3.71||2.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.00||2.14||0.89|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.57||1.11|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||71 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||28 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||43 %||11 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||86 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||29 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||57 %||22 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 5.17||5.14||5.67|
|Cards||1.19 / 1.00||0.71||1.56|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||2.29||1.00|
|Fouls||11.75 / 12.00||11.00||12.33|
|Shots||12.69 / 13.83||13.29||12.22|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 5.33||6.29||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 67%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||1.72 / 2.33||2.00||1.44|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.17||1.78||0.78|
|Conceded||0.44 / 1.17||0.22||0.67|
|BTTS %||28% / 83%||11 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||67 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||78 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 3.00||4.44||3.67|
|Cards||1.17 / 0.67||1.00||1.33|
|Offsides||2.44 / 2.67||3.44||1.44|
|Fouls||10.44 / 9.17||10.56||10.33|
|Shots||9.61 / 11.33||11.00||8.22|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 5.67||5.56||3.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.15|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|