- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Consadole Sapporo will welcome Shimizu S-Pulse to Sapporo Dome for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Consadole Sapporo 5-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Consadole Sapporo has won 9 matches, and Shimizu S-Pulse triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.44 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Consadole Sapporo's latest fixture against Kawasaki Frontale ended in an away 2-0 loss. Consadole Sapporo dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Shimizu S-Pulse's recent game against Nagoya Grampus ended in a home 0-3 loss. S-Pa's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Consadole Sapporo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Consadole Sapporo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shimizu S-Pulse has collected 0.89 points on average per away game, compared to 0.88 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shimizu S-Pulse kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Consadole Sapporo is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
S-Pa failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Consadole Sapporo. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Consadole Sapporo wins on average 1.57 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Shimizu S-Pulse. My prediction is Consadole Sapporo to win.
Consadole Sapporo vs Shimizu S-Pulse Betting Tips
Consadole Sapporo vs Shimizu S-Pulse Head to Head
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu S-Pulse in most recent 16 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Consadole Sapporo vs Shimizu S-Pulse Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Consadole Sapporo and Shimizu S-Pulse across current season. Calculated from Consadole Sapporo's Home stats and Shimizu S-Pulse's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Consadole Sapporo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Consadole Sapporo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Consadole Sapporo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Consadole Sapporo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Consadole Sapporo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shimizu S-Pulse, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Consadole Sapporo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Consadole Sapporo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/16 games for Consadole Sapporo this season.
- Coming into this game, Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Shimizu S-Pulse has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Shimizu S-Pulse ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shimizu S-Pulse recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shimizu S-Pulse has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Shimizu S-Pulse has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Shimizu S-Pulse this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||29 %||22 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||29 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.33||3.71||2.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.00||2.14||0.89|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.57||1.11|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||71 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||28 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||43 %||11 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||86 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||29 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||57 %||22 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 5.17||5.14||5.67|
|Cards||1.19 / 1.00||0.71||1.56|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||2.29||1.00|
|Fouls||11.75 / 12.00||11.00||12.33|
|Shots||12.69 / 13.83||13.29||12.22|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 5.33||6.29||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||13 %||22 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||38 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.17||2.38||2.11|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.67||0.88||0.89|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.50||1.50||1.22|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||50 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 4.00||4.38||3.00|
|Cards||0.59 / 0.83||0.75||0.44|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.33||1.00||1.22|
|Fouls||8.71 / 9.50||8.63||8.78|
|Shots||9.88 / 11.17||11.00||8.89|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 5.67||4.13||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Consadole Sapporo vs Shimizu S-Pulse Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|