Coritiba will welcome CRB to Estádio Major Antônio Couto Pereira for a matchday 13 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 21st September 2019 ended in a CRB 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Coritiba has won 1 match, and CRB triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Coritiba's latest fixture against Sampaio Corrêa ended in an away 3-2 win. Cori was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Coritiba scored in both halves in the 12nd, 38th and 58th minute.
CRB's recent game against Vila Nova ended in a home 2-1 win. Galo da Praia dominated the game and deserved the win. CRB had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Coxa is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Coritiba is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
CRB has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maior de Alagoas wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CRB kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cori is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Galo da Praia got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Coritiba wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for CRB. My prediction is Coritiba to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 39% of Coritiba's home and CRB's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Coritiba vs CRB Betting Tips
Coritiba vs CRB Head to Head
Average stats between Coritiba and CRB in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Coritiba vs CRB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Coritiba and CRB across current season. Calculated from Coritiba's Home stats and CRB's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Coritiba has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Coritiba has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Coritiba at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Coritiba will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Coritiba has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Coritiba has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Coritiba will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CRB, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Coritiba recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Coritiba, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (40% of all matches) involving Coritiba has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CRB has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CRB has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CRB has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for CRB as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CRB ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CRB will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Coritiba, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for CRB, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving CRB has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CRB will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 17%||57 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||43 %||25 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.87 / 2.33||2.29||1.50|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.00||1.57||0.88|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.33||0.71||0.63|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||71 %||13 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||28 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||29 %||63 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||86 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 42%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.53 / 3.00||3.29||3.75|
|Cards||2.87 / 2.17||3.57||2.25|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.71||1.25|
|Fouls||15.13 / 14.67||17.43||13.13|
|Shots||10.40 / 12.33||12.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 4.00||5.14||3.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||57 %||38 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||43 %||13 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.17||3.14||2.63|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.33||1.86||1.13|
|Conceded||1.40 / 0.83||1.29||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||100 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||56 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||56 %||25 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||57 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 5.83||5.29||4.25|
|Cards||2.67 / 0.00||2.71||2.63|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.00||1.71||1.13|
|Fouls||13.20 / 0.00||15.14||11.50|
|Shots||11.93 / 11.83||13.14||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.17||5.29||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Coritiba vs CRB Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||1.90||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.48|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.66||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|