- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Coritiba will welcome Vitória to Estádio Major Antônio Couto Pereira for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 30th November 2019 ended in a Coritiba 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Coritiba has won 4 matches, and Vitória triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Coritiba's latest fixture against Vila Nova ended in an away 1-0 win. Cori was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Coritiba was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Vitória's recent game against Brusque ended in a home 3-1 win. Rubro-Negro Baiano dominated the game and deserved the win. Vitória pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 59th, 83rd and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Coxa is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Coritiba is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Vitória has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nêgo wins 0.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vitória kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Coritiba or Draw.
Coritiba vs Vitória Betting Tips
Coritiba vs Vitória Head to Head
Average stats between Coritiba and Vitória in most recent 12 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Coritiba vs Vitória Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Coritiba and Vitória across current season. Calculated from Coritiba's Home stats and Vitória's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Coritiba has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Coritiba has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Coritiba at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Coritiba will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Coritiba has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Coritiba will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vitória, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Coritiba recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Coritiba, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (38% of all matches) involving Coritiba has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vitória has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vitória has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitória has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Vitória, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Vitória has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 17%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.85 / 2.33||2.00||1.71|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.00||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||0.69 / 1.33||0.67||0.71|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||67 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||100 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||33 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 33%||83 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.46 / 3.00||3.33||3.57|
|Cards||2.85 / 2.17||3.50||2.29|
|Offsides||1.08 / 1.00||0.67||1.43|
|Fouls||15.46 / 14.67||17.00||14.14|
|Shots||10.31 / 12.33||11.33||9.43|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.00||5.17||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||29 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||1.79 / 2.33||2.14||1.43|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.17||1.14||0.43|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||71 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 83%||43 %||14 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||6.57||4.43|
|Cards||2.43 / 0.00||2.71||2.14|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.43||1.57|
|Fouls||17.86 / 14.00||18.86||16.86|
|Shots||14.86 / 10.83||18.00||11.71|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 5.17||6.57||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Coritiba vs Vitória Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|