- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Coventry City will welcome Middlesbrough to The Coventry Building Society Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 2nd March 2021 ended in a Middlesbrough 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Coventry City has won 2 matches, and Middlesbrough triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Coventry City's latest fixture against Queens Park Rangers ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Coventry City. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Middlesbrough's recent game against Blackburn Rovers ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Middlesbrough put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 36th minute.
Since the start of the season, Coventry City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. The Sky Blues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Middlesbrough has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Middlesbrough has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Betting Tips
Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Head to Head
Average stats between Coventry City and Middlesbrough in most recent 8 outings in the England Championship.
Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Coventry City and Middlesbrough across current season. Calculated from Coventry City's Home stats and Middlesbrough's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Coventry City has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Coventry City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Coventry City is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Coventry City will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Coventry City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Coventry City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Middlesbrough, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Coventry City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Coventry City this season.
- Coming into this game, Middlesbrough has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Middlesbrough has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Middlesbrough ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Middlesbrough recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Middlesbrough has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/8 games for Middlesbrough this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||2.25||1.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.75||0.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.88 / 9.20||6.00||7.75|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.50||3.50||1.75|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.00||1.33||2.25|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.40||11.50||12.00|
|Shots||16.00 / 17.80||16.00||16.00|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.40||6.75||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||3.25||1.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.50||0.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||100 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 7.00||6.25||4.75|
|Cards||2.88 / 3.17||2.00||3.75|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.25||3.25||1.00|
|Fouls||11.63 / 11.00||11.75||11.50|
|Shots||11.75 / 12.60||12.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 6.00||5.50||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|