- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
CR Belouizdad will welcome Aïn M'lila to Stade Omar Hamadi for a matchday 20 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 15th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. CR Belouizdad has won 0 matches, and Aïn M'lila triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
CR Belouizdad's last game in the Algeria Ligue 1 against USM Alger at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Les Chababistes had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Aïn M'lila's previous game in the competition versus ES Sétif ended in an away 4-0 loss. Aïn M'lila didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Les Rouges is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although CR Belouizdad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Aïn M'lila has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aïn M'lila wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ouled El Hamra is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Aïn M'lila failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Ouled El Hamra. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CR Belouizdad wins on average 1.90 points per home game, compared to 1.30 points per away game for Aïn M'lila. My prediction is CR Belouizdad to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 56% of CR Belouizdad's home and Aïn M'lila's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CR Belouizdad vs Aïn M'lila Betting Tips
CR Belouizdad vs Aïn M'lila Head to Head
Average stats between CR Belouizdad and Aïn M'lila in most recent 4 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
CR Belouizdad vs Aïn M'lila Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CR Belouizdad and Aïn M'lila across current season. Calculated from CR Belouizdad's Home stats and Aïn M'lila's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, CR Belouizdad has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CR Belouizdad has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CR Belouizdad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aïn M'lila, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CR Belouizdad recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for CR Belouizdad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving CR Belouizdad has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aïn M'lila has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aïn M'lila has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aïn M'lila recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aïn M'lila, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (40% of all matches) involving Aïn M'lila has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 1.50||2.90||1.70|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.00||1.90||1.20|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.50||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||90 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||10 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.17||6.80||5.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||4.67 / 0.00||8.00||3.00|
|Fouls||23.67 / 24.00||26.00||22.50|
|Shots||8.00 / 6.00||9.60||6.40|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 3.83||4.70||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||30 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||30 %||40 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 2.00||2.00||2.60|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.10||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.00||0.90||1.60|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||20 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||20 %||10 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||70 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 5.00||5.50||3.70|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||19.00 / 0.00||19.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.75 / 9.80||10.30||7.20|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 5.00||5.30||3.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CR Belouizdad vs Aïn M'lila Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.05||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.85||BTTS NO||1.32|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|