- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Flamengo will welcome Fortaleza to Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Flamengo has won 3 matches, and Fortaleza triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Flamengo's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Fortaleza at home ended in a 2-1 win. O Mais Querido do Brasil had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Flamengo outplayed Fortaleza in the second half and scored in the 21st and 43rd minute.
Fortaleza's recent game against Fluminense ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Fortaleza deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mengão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Flamengo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Fortaleza has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jangada Atômica wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Mengo is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Leão do Pici got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Flamengo wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Fortaleza. My prediction is Flamengo to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Flamengo's home and Fortaleza's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Flamengo vs Fortaleza Betting Tips
Flamengo vs Fortaleza Head to Head
Average stats between Flamengo and Fortaleza in most recent 6 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Flamengo vs Fortaleza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Flamengo and Fortaleza across current season. Calculated from Flamengo's Home stats and Fortaleza's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Flamengo has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Flamengo has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Flamengo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Flamengo has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fortaleza get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Flamengo, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Flamengo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (45% of all matches) involving Flamengo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Flamengo will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fortaleza has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fortaleza has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Fortaleza as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Fortaleza has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Fortaleza will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Flamengo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fortaleza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Fortaleza this season.
- It's likely that Fortaleza will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||71 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.17||3.00||2.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.83||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||1.00||0.75|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||57 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||28 %||50 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||86 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||63% / 62%||65 %||59 %|
|Corners||7.27 / 5.67||8.00||6.00|
|Cards||1.91 / 1.67||1.86||2.00|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.33||0.71||2.25|
|Fouls||17.00 / 16.00||18.57||14.25|
|Shots||17.91 / 16.83||19.29||15.50|
|Shots on Target||7.36 / 7.00||7.86||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 17%||86 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 1.83||2.86||1.67|
|Scored||1.62 / 0.67||2.29||0.83|
|Conceded||0.69 / 1.17||0.57||0.83|
|BTTS %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||85% / 33%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||71 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||53 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.77 / 5.00||3.57||4.00|
|Cards||2.77 / 2.83||3.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.00||2.29||2.50|
|Fouls||16.46 / 17.00||17.43||15.33|
|Shots||14.69 / 13.33||15.71||13.50|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 4.17||5.43||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Flamengo vs Fortaleza Odds
|HT 1||2.04||HT X||2.28||HT 2||7.10|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|