- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Flamengo will welcome Palmeiras to Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho for a matchday 1 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 21st January 2021 ended in a Flamengo 2-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Flamengo has won 4 matches, and Palmeiras triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.21 goals, while both teams score 79% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Mengão is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 2 games on home soil. O Mais Querido do Brasil has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Palmeiras has picked up 7 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Palestra wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Mengo is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in two games.
Alviverde got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Flamengo to win.
Flamengo vs Palmeiras Betting Tips
Flamengo vs Palmeiras Head to Head
Average stats between Flamengo and Palmeiras in most recent 14 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Flamengo vs Palmeiras Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Flamengo and Palmeiras across current season. Calculated from Flamengo's Home stats and Palmeiras's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Flamengo has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Flamengo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Flamengo will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Flamengo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Palmeiras, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Flamengo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/3 games for Flamengo this season.
- Coming into this game, Palmeiras has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Palmeiras has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Palmeiras as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Palmeiras ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Palmeiras will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Flamengo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Palmeiras, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Palmeiras has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Palmeiras will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 3.17||1.50||0.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.83||1.50||0.00|
|Conceded||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|BTTS %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||100% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||100% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||63% / 62%||63 %||0 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 5.67||3.50||0.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.67||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||0.00|
|Fouls||21.50 / 16.00||21.50||0.00|
|Shots||19.00 / 16.83||19.00||0.00|
|Shots on Target||8.50 / 7.00||8.50||0.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.17||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.33||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||59 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.17||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.00||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 16.33||12.50||22.50|
|Shots||15.00 / 12.67||17.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 5.00||5.50||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Flamengo vs Palmeiras Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|