On 17th January 2021, Vasco da Gama and Coritiba go head to head in the Brazil Serie A at the Estádio Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama (Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro). The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended with the following result: Coritiba 1 - 0 Vasco da Gama.
Both sides have met 7 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 7 previous encounters, Vasco da Gama have won 2 matches, Coritiba triumphed in 2, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Vasco da Gama and Coritiba average 1.71 goals while BTTS lands 43% of the time.
So far this season in the Brazil Serie A, Vasco da Gama have averaged 1.38 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Coritiba average 0.81 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Vasco da Gama Form
- Coming into this game, Vasco da Gama has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vasco da Gama has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vasco da Gama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Vasco da Gama, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (50% of all matches) involving Vasco da Gama has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Coritiba has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Coritiba has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Coritiba has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Coritiba as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Coritiba will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vasco da Gama, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Coritiba has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Coritiba, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Coritiba has seen BTTS landing.
Vasco da Gama vs Coritiba Head to Head
Average stats between Vasco da Gama and Coritiba in most recent 7 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Vasco da Gama vs Coritiba Statistics
Average stats between Vasco da Gama and Coritiba across current season.
* Calculated from Vasco da Gama's Home stats and Coritiba's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A League Table
|17||Vasco da Gama||38||41||0.97||1.47||7||3|
Vasco da Gama vs Coritiba Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.