- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Cruz Azul will welcome Santos Laguna to Estadio Azteca for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 28th May 2021 ended in a Cruz Azul 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Cruz Azul has won 12 matches, and Santos Laguna triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Cruz Azul's latest fixture against Santos Laguna ended in an away 1-0 win. Los Cementeros was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Cruz Azul was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Celestes is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. La Máquina's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Santos Laguna has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Verdiblancos wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santos Laguna kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Cementeros is currently unbeaten at home in eleven games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Los Guerreros failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Los Cementeros.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cruz Azul wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 0.80 points per away game for Santos Laguna. My prediction is Cruz Azul to win.
Cruz Azul vs Santos Laguna Betting Tips
Cruz Azul vs Santos Laguna Head to Head
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Santos Laguna in most recent 22 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Cruz Azul vs Santos Laguna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Santos Laguna across current season. Calculated from Cruz Azul's Home stats and Santos Laguna's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Cruz Azul has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cruz Azul has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Cruz Azul at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Santos Laguna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cruz Azul from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Cruz Azul as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Cruz Azul has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Cruz Azul is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Santos Laguna, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cruz Azul has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/44 games for Cruz Azul this season.
- Coming into this game, Santos Laguna has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos Laguna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos Laguna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos Laguna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Santos Laguna this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||68 %||55 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||18 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.33||2.55||2.00|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.00||1.73||1.14|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.33||0.82||0.86|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||41 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||27 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 17%||45 %||23 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||82 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||45 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||73 %||45 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 4.17||5.68||5.77|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.67||1.59||1.55|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.50||1.41||1.14|
|Fouls||13.07 / 14.50||12.86||13.27|
|Shots||13.00 / 8.00||14.41||11.59|
|Shots on Target||4.52 / 2.33||5.18||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||64 %||15 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.17||2.55||1.95|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.77||0.75|
|Conceded||0.98 / 0.83||0.77||1.20|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||27 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||36 %||10 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||45 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||59 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.83||7.00||4.90|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.67||1.23||1.95|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.67||1.36||0.95|
|Fouls||12.48 / 13.67||12.45||12.50|
|Shots||14.64 / 13.83||15.91||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.83||5.68||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cruz Azul vs Santos Laguna Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|