- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Cruz Azul will welcome Juárez to Estadio Azteca for a matchday 2 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Juárez 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Cruz Azul has won 5 matches, and Juárez triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Cruz Azul's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Tijuana at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although La Máquina played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Cruz Azul was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 66th minute.
Juárez's recent game against Necaxa ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Bravos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Juárez had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Celestes is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. La Máquina's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Juárez has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Juárez wins 0.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Juárez kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Los Cementeros is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Bravos got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cruz Azul wins on average 1.64 points per home game, compared to 0.73 points per away game for Juárez. My prediction is Cruz Azul to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Cruz Azul's home and Juárez's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Cruz Azul vs Juárez Betting Tips
Cruz Azul vs Juárez Head to Head
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Juárez in most recent 6 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Cruz Azul vs Juárez Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Juárez across current season. Calculated from Cruz Azul's Home stats and Juárez's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Cruz Azul has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cruz Azul has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Cruz Azul, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Cruz Azul has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Juárez has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Juárez has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Juárez ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Juárez recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Juárez has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Juárez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Juárez this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||45 %||20 %|
|Draw %||43% / 0%||27 %||60 %|
|Loss %||24% / 67%||27 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.36||2.40|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.36||1.20|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||57% / 17%||45 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||9 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||9 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||36 %||20 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||82 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||36 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 50%||64 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.81 / 4.17||4.36||3.20|
|Cards||2.76 / 1.67||2.18||3.40|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.50||1.73||1.40|
|Fouls||11.71 / 14.50||13.00||10.30|
|Shots||10.90 / 8.00||11.91||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 2.33||5.64||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||44 %||18 %|
|Draw %||20% / 67%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||33 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 1.50||2.44||2.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.67||1.22||0.55|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.83||1.22||1.45|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||78 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||22 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Possession %||48% / 42%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 4.50||3.22||3.27|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.67||2.18|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.67||1.22||1.27|
|Fouls||9.90 / 10.00||10.11||9.73|
|Shots||10.80 / 12.00||11.22||10.45|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 3.17||4.33||3.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cruz Azul vs Juárez Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.15||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.68|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|