On 17th January 2021, Cruz Azul and Puebla go head to head in the Mexico Liga MX at the Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)). The last meeting on 1st August 2020 ended with the following result: Puebla 1 - 1 Cruz Azul.
Both sides have met 18 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 18 previous encounters, Cruz Azul have won 7 matches, Puebla triumphed in 4, while 7 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Cruz Azul and Puebla average 2.11 goals while BTTS lands 56% of the time.
So far this season in the Mexico Liga MX, Cruz Azul have averaged 1.73 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Puebla average 1.33 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Cruz Azul Form
- Coming into this game, Cruz Azul has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Cruz Azul has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cruz Azul recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cruz Azul has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Cruz Azul has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/23 games for Cruz Azul this season.
- Cruz Azul will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.3 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Puebla has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Puebla has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Puebla recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Puebla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/23 games for Puebla this season.
Cruz Azul vs Puebla Head to Head
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Puebla in most recent 18 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Cruz Azul vs Puebla Statistics
Average stats between Cruz Azul and Puebla across current season.
* Calculated from Cruz Azul's Home stats and Puebla's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX League Table
|7||Atlético San Luis||8||11||2||1|
Cruz Azul vs Puebla Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.