- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Cruzeiro will welcome CRB to Estádio Governador Magalhães Pinto for a matchday 2 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 9th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Cruzeiro has won 0 matches, and CRB triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
So far, Raposa plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although Cruzeiro is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
CRB has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maior de Alagoas wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. CRB failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Celeste is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Galo da Praia failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Celeste. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Cruzeiro to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Cruzeiro's home and CRB's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Cruzeiro vs CRB Betting Tips
Cruzeiro vs CRB Head to Head
Average stats between Cruzeiro and CRB in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Cruzeiro vs CRB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cruzeiro and CRB across current season. Calculated from Cruzeiro's Home stats and CRB's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Cruzeiro has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cruzeiro has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cruzeiro will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Cruzeiro, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Cruzeiro has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cruzeiro will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CRB has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CRB has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CRB recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CRB has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CRB, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving CRB has seen BTTS landing.
- CRB will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 9 times and overall this season they have scored 1.8 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.40 / 2.50||4.50||2.67|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.50||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.00||2.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||80% / 33%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||60% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 67%||0 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||59 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 6.33||9.50||2.67|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.17||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 3.00||2.00||0.33|
|Fouls||13.40 / 15.75||15.00||12.33|
|Shots||14.60 / 13.33||19.50||11.33|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 7.00||8.50||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 2.17||4.50||3.67|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.33||2.50||1.33|
|Conceded||2.20 / 0.83||2.00||2.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 33%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||56% / 51%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.83||5.00||5.00|
|Cards||3.40 / 0.00||4.50||2.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.50||0.67|
|Fouls||13.20 / 0.00||15.00||12.00|
|Shots||12.60 / 11.83||15.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 5.17||4.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cruzeiro vs CRB Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|