- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Crystal Palace will welcome Arsenal to Selhurst Park for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 14th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Crystal Palace has won 2 matches, and Arsenal triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Crystal Palace's last game in the England Premier League against Aston Villa at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although Eagles played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Crystal Palace played much better in the first half and scored in the 32nd, 76th and 84th minute.
Arsenal's previous game in the competition versus Chelsea ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Arsenal countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Arsenal played better before halftime and scored in the 16th minute.
Since the start of the season, Palace is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Crystal Palace is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Arsenal has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Arsenal has collected 1.74 points on average per away game, compared to 1.47 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Glaziers has won just 32% of home games. On average they score 1.05 goals and concede 1.68 per game. Arsenal won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Crystal Palace wins on average 1.21 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Arsenal. My prediction is Arsenal to win.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Betting Tips
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Head to Head
Average stats between Crystal Palace and Arsenal in most recent 15 outings in the England Premier League.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Crystal Palace and Arsenal across current season. Calculated from Crystal Palace's Home stats and Arsenal's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Crystal Palace has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Crystal Palace has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Crystal Palace ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Crystal Palace has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Crystal Palace, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Crystal Palace has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Arsenal has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Arsenal has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Arsenal and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 7 away trips. Can Crystal Palace end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Arsenal when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Crystal Palace stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Arsenal as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Arsenal has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Arsenal is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Crystal Palace, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Arsenal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Arsenal this season.
- It's likely that Arsenal will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||26 %||16 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||2.74||2.89|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||1.05||1.11|
|Conceded||1.74 / 2.00||1.68||1.79|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||11 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||68 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||32 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||42 %||42 %|
|Possession %||40% / 39%||40 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 6.80||3.89||4.05|
|Cards||1.53 / 2.17||1.42||1.63|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.20||2.06||1.76|
|Fouls||10.58 / 12.20||10.53||10.63|
|Shots||10.11 / 16.20||9.79||10.42|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 7.00||4.21||4.74|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||42 %||53 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||34% / 0%||37 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.17||2.37||2.58|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.83||1.26||1.63|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.33||1.11||0.95|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||5 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 50%||26 %||42 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||58 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 67%||21 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||37 %||58 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 5.80||6.11||4.79|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.00||1.21||1.79|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.40||1.68||1.71|
|Fouls||8.97 / 8.40||9.84||8.11|
|Shots||13.05 / 12.80||13.79||12.32|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.80||5.11||4.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.35|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|