- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
CSA will welcome Vila Nova to Estádio Rei Pelé for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 12th June 2021 ended in a Vila Nova 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. CSA has won 1 match, and Vila Nova triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
CSA's latest fixture against Sampaio Corrêa ended in an away 2-0 loss. O Maior de Alagoas dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Vila Nova's recent game against Avaí ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Tigre didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Vila Nova deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 54th minute.
Since the start of the season, Papão do Estado is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although CSA is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Vila Nova has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tigre da Vila Famosa wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vila Nova kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CSA or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of CSA's home and Vila Nova's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of CSA's home and Vila Nova's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CSA vs Vila Nova Betting Tips
CSA vs Vila Nova Head to Head
Average stats between CSA and Vila Nova in most recent 3 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
CSA vs Vila Nova Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CSA and Vila Nova across current season. Calculated from CSA's Home stats and Vila Nova's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, CSA has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. CSA has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CSA has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CSA recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CSA has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for CSA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/21 games for CSA this season.
- CSA will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Vila Nova has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vila Nova has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vila Nova recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vila Nova has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vila Nova has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/21 games for Vila Nova this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 50%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||20 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.67||2.07||2.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.33||0.93|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.67||0.73||1.07|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||47 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 5.33||4.33||5.27|
|Cards||2.63 / 0.00||2.80||2.47|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.27||1.73|
|Fouls||15.30 / 0.00||15.53||15.07|
|Shots||11.90 / 11.83||14.00||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 5.33||5.87||3.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||31 %||27 %|
|Draw %||39% / 50%||50 %||27 %|
|Loss %||32% / 0%||19 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 2.33||0.81||2.40|
|Scored||0.77 / 1.67||0.44||1.13|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.67||0.38||1.27|
|BTTS %||35% / 67%||13 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|Scores %||52% / 100%||37 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||69 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 83%||38 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.97 / 4.83||5.31||4.60|
|Cards||2.48 / 0.00||2.44||2.53|
|Offsides||1.65 / 0.00||1.63||1.67|
|Fouls||16.06 / 0.00||16.44||15.67|
|Shots||12.71 / 11.67||14.19||11.13|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 5.00||4.69||4.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CSA vs Vila Nova Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.87||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.73||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|