CS Constantine will welcome CR Belouizdad to Stade Ben-Abdelmalek-Ramdhan for a matchday 25 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 8th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. CS Constantine has won 8 matches, and CR Belouizdad triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
CS Constantine's latest fixture against Aïn M'lila ended in an away 3-2 win. Sanafirs was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. CS Constantine was much better than Aïn M'lila in the second half and scored in the 52nd, 90th and 90+4 minute.
CR Belouizdad's recent game against Paradou AC ended in a home 1-0 win. Les Chababistes dominated the game and deserved the win. CR Belouizdad put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Clubistes is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. CSC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
CR Belouizdad has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Les Rouges wins 1.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CS Constantine or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of CS Constantine's home and CR Belouizdad's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad Betting Tips
CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad Head to Head
Average stats between CS Constantine and CR Belouizdad in most recent 16 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CS Constantine and CR Belouizdad across current season. Calculated from CS Constantine's Home stats and CR Belouizdad's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, CS Constantine has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CS Constantine has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CR Belouizdad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CS Constantine from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- CS Constantine has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Constantine recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CS Constantine has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CS Constantine has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/34 games for CS Constantine this season.
- Coming into this game, CR Belouizdad has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CR Belouizdad has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CR Belouizdad has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- CR Belouizdad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CS Constantine, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for CR Belouizdad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving CR Belouizdad has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CR Belouizdad will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Loss %||26% / 50%||28 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.50||2.00||1.38|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.67||1.28||0.75|
|Conceded||0.68 / 0.83||0.72||0.63|
|BTTS %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||28 %||13 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||67 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||56 %||19 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||56 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 6.25||5.28||3.79|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||0.00||18.00|
|Shots||11.44 / 9.75||12.33||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 4.50||5.39||5.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||71 %||41 %|
|Draw %||35% / 67%||24 %||47 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 1.50||2.76||2.06|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.00||2.00||1.53|
|Conceded||0.65 / 0.50||0.76||0.53|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||65 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||94 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||29 %||59 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 50%||88 %||47 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 5.17||7.25||4.69|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||4.00 / 0.00||5.00||3.00|
|Fouls||22.00 / 24.00||21.50||22.50|
|Shots||9.09 / 6.00||11.56||6.63|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 3.83||5.50||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.82||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|