- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
CS Constantine will welcome Paradou AC to Stade Ben-Abdelmalek-Ramdhan for a matchday 21 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 4th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. CS Constantine has won 2 matches, and Paradou AC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
CS Constantine's latest fixture against WA Tlemcen ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end.
Paradou AC's recent game against RC Relizane ended in a home 2-0 win. Paradou AC dominated the game and deserved the win. Paradou AC pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th and 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Clubistes is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. CSC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Paradou AC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paradou AC wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paradou AC kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CS Constantine or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of CS Constantine's home and Paradou AC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CS Constantine vs Paradou AC Betting Tips
CS Constantine vs Paradou AC Head to Head
Average stats between CS Constantine and Paradou AC in most recent 6 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
CS Constantine vs Paradou AC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CS Constantine and Paradou AC across current season. Calculated from CS Constantine's Home stats and Paradou AC's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, CS Constantine has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CS Constantine has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for CS Constantine as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CS Constantine will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Paradou AC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Constantine recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CS Constantine has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CS Constantine has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/25 games for CS Constantine this season.
- Coming into this game, Paradou AC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Paradou AC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Paradou AC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Paradou AC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/25 games for Paradou AC this season.
- Paradou AC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.28 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||31 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||17 %||54 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||33 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||1.76 / 1.50||2.00||1.54|
|Scored||1.04 / 0.67||1.17||0.92|
|Conceded||0.72 / 0.83||0.83||0.62|
|BTTS %||32% / 17%||33 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||58 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 50%||42 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||42 %||23 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 6.25||5.83||3.73|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||0.00||18.00|
|Shots||11.96 / 9.75||12.83||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.57 / 4.50||5.42||5.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||42 %||23 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||17 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.33||2.67||2.23|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.67||1.50||1.08|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.67||1.17||1.15|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||67 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||25 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||8 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||17 %||15 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||83 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||25 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.17 / 4.25||4.50||2.15|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.50 / 0.00||10.50||0.00|
|Shots||10.78 / 14.50||11.80||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 7.00||5.60||4.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CS Constantine vs Paradou AC Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|