- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
CS Emelec will welcome Guayaquil City FC to Estadio Banco del Pacífico for a matchday 12 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 19th October 2020 ended in a Guayaquil City FC 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. CS Emelec has won 13 matches, and Guayaquil City FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
CS Emelec's latest fixture against Orense SC ended in an away 3-2 win. Bombillo was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. CS Emelec played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 24th, 29th and 37th minute.
Guayaquil City FC's recent game against Manta FC ended in a home 0-3 loss. Banda roja's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Millonarios plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 2.10 points at home. Eléctricos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Guayaquil City FC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Diablos Rojos wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Guayaquil City FC failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Bombillo is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Banda roja failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Bombillo.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CS Emelec wins on average 2.10 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Guayaquil City FC. My prediction is CS Emelec to win.
CS Emelec vs Guayaquil City FC Betting Tips
CS Emelec vs Guayaquil City FC Head to Head
Average stats between CS Emelec and Guayaquil City FC in most recent 20 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
CS Emelec vs Guayaquil City FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CS Emelec and Guayaquil City FC across current season. Calculated from CS Emelec's Home stats and Guayaquil City FC's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, CS Emelec has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CS Emelec has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CS Emelec at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Guayaquil City FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CS Emelec from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving CS Emelec has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Guayaquil City FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for CS Emelec, both home and away.
- CS Emelec will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guayaquil City FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CS Emelec, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving CS Emelec has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CS Emelec will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Guayaquil City FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guayaquil City FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guayaquil City FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guayaquil City FC has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guayaquil City FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/23 games for Guayaquil City FC this season.
- Guayaquil City FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.87 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||30 %||25 %|
|Loss %||9% / 33%||10 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.50||2.30||3.67|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.17||1.80||2.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.42|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||30 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||10 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 17%||40 %||42 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||60 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 60%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 6.67||6.40||4.33|
|Cards||2.68 / 3.50||2.50||2.83|
|Offsides||2.45 / 3.50||2.30||2.58|
|Fouls||16.77 / 17.17||16.50||17.00|
|Shots||10.77 / 12.33||10.80||10.75|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 6.83||6.50||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||45 %||8 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||18 %||25 %|
|Loss %||52% / 33%||36 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.50||2.73||2.33|
|Scored||0.87 / 1.33||1.36||0.42|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.17||1.36||1.92|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||55 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||36 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||27 %||8 %|
|Scores %||48% / 50%||64 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||64 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||2.35 / 2.67||3.00||1.75|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.17||3.00||3.33|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.17||2.45||0.92|
|Fouls||14.48 / 17.17||16.64||12.50|
|Shots||7.13 / 8.00||7.73||6.58|
|Shots on Target||3.52 / 5.50||4.55||2.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CS Emelec vs Guayaquil City FC Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.60||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|