- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Gaz Metan Mediaş will welcome UTA Arad to Stadionul Municipal Gaz Metan for a matchday 7 fixture in Romania Liga I. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in a UTA Arad 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Gaz Metan Mediaş has won 4 matches, and UTA Arad triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Gaz Metan Mediaş's latest fixture against CS U Craiova ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Gaz Metan Mediaş. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
UTA Arad's recent game against Voluntari ended in a home 2-0 win. UTA Arad dominated the game and deserved the win. UTA Arad pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 74th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Gaz Metan Mediaş is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Gaz Metan Mediaş is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
UTA Arad has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. UTA Arad wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gaz Metan Mediaş or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Gaz Metan Mediaş's home and UTA Arad's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Gaz Metan Mediaş's home and UTA Arad's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Gaz Metan Mediaş vs UTA Arad Betting Tips
Gaz Metan Mediaş vs UTA Arad Head to Head
Average stats between Gaz Metan Mediaş and UTA Arad in most recent 7 outings in the Romania Liga I.
Gaz Metan Mediaş vs UTA Arad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gaz Metan Mediaş and UTA Arad across current season. Calculated from Gaz Metan Mediaş's Home stats and UTA Arad's Away stats.
Romania Liga I Form
- Coming into this game, Gaz Metan Mediaş has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gaz Metan Mediaş has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gaz Metan Mediaş recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gaz Metan Mediaş has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gaz Metan Mediaş has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Gaz Metan Mediaş this season.
- Coming into this game, UTA Arad has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. UTA Arad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- UTA Arad has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for UTA Arad as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- UTA Arad has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- UTA Arad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Gaz Metan Mediaş, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for UTA Arad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for UTA Arad this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||60 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.33||2.00||2.25|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.17||0.80||0.75|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.20||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||56% / 83%||60 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 67%||20 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 26%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 3.50||4.40||4.25|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.00||2.00||3.25|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.33 / 17.00||12.20||10.25|
|Shots||8.67 / 9.17||10.00||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.89 / 4.83||4.20||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.56 / 2.67||1.80||1.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.20||0.75|
|Conceded||0.56 / 2.00||0.60||0.50|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 33%||60 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 36%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 5.00||5.80||3.50|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.17||2.00||3.25|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.25||1.20||1.75|
|Fouls||13.11 / 18.50||10.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.56 / 11.50||14.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.33||6.00||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gaz Metan Mediaş vs UTA Arad Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|