- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
CS Marítimo will welcome Vitória Guimarães to Estádio dos Barreiros for a matchday 33 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Vitória Guimarães 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. CS Marítimo has won 8 matches, and Vitória Guimarães triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.23 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
CS Marítimo's latest fixture against Paços de Ferreira ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. CS Marítimo set the tone early and scored in the 40 minute.
Vitória Guimarães's recent game against Famalicão ended in a home 1-2 loss. Guerreiros had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Vitória Guimarães put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 6th minute.
Since the start of the season, CS Marítimo is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 17 games on home soil. CS Marítimo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Vitória Guimarães has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vitória Guimarães wins 1.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is CS Marítimo or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of CS Marítimo's home and Vitória Guimarães's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
CS Marítimo vs Vitória Guimarães Betting Tips
CS Marítimo vs Vitória Guimarães Head to Head
Average stats between CS Marítimo and Vitória Guimarães in most recent 22 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
CS Marítimo vs Vitória Guimarães Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CS Marítimo and Vitória Guimarães across current season. Calculated from CS Marítimo's Home stats and Vitória Guimarães's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, CS Marítimo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CS Marítimo has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Marítimo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CS Marítimo has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CS Marítimo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for CS Marítimo this season.
- Coming into this game, Vitória Guimarães has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vitória Guimarães has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitória Guimarães has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Vitória Guimarães, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (41% of all matches) involving Vitória Guimarães has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||18 %||12 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||53 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 1.83||1.82||2.53|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.67||0.59||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.17||1.24||1.53|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||29 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||24 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||53 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||41 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||47 %||24 %|
|Possession %||44% / 47%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.85 / 4.50||3.88||3.82|
|Cards||3.06 / 3.17||3.24||2.88|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.17||1.65||2.12|
|Fouls||16.32 / 16.00||17.71||14.94|
|Shots||9.88 / 8.00||9.41||10.35|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 2.33||4.00||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||6 %||35 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||53 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.82||1.94|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.00||1.24||0.94|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.33||1.59||1.00|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||53 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||35 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||82 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||47 %||41 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 5.00||6.06||4.59|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.67||2.59||2.18|
|Offsides||1.88 / 0.83||2.06||1.71|
|Fouls||15.59 / 15.67||16.71||14.47|
|Shots||9.76 / 9.33||11.18||8.35|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 4.50||4.53||3.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CS Marítimo vs Vitória Guimarães Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|