- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
CS Sfaxien will welcome AS Slimane to Stade Taïeb Mhiri for a matchday 24 fixture in Tunisia Ligue 1. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. CS Sfaxien has won 2 matches, and AS Slimane failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
CS Sfaxien's last game in the Tunisia Ligue 1 against CA Bizertin at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
AS Slimane's recent game against Tataouine ended in a home 3-1 win. AS Slimane dominated the game and deserved the win. AS Slimane had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th, 31st and 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, CS Sfaxien is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Juventus Al Arab's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 54% of home games.
AS Slimane has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AS Slimane wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AS Slimane kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. CS Sfaxien is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
AS Slimane is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against CS Sfaxien.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CS Sfaxien wins on average 1.85 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for AS Slimane. My prediction is CS Sfaxien to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.55 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of CS Sfaxien's home and AS Slimane's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 59% of CS Sfaxien's home and AS Slimane's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CS Sfaxien vs AS Slimane Betting Tips
CS Sfaxien vs AS Slimane Head to Head
Average stats between CS Sfaxien and AS Slimane in most recent 3 outings in the Tunisia Ligue 1.
CS Sfaxien vs AS Slimane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CS Sfaxien and AS Slimane across current season. Calculated from CS Sfaxien's Home stats and AS Slimane's Away stats.
Tunisia Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, CS Sfaxien has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CS Sfaxien has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CS Sfaxien has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- CS Sfaxien has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- CS Sfaxien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AS Slimane, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Sfaxien recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CS Sfaxien has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CS Sfaxien has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/26 games for CS Sfaxien this season.
- Coming into this game, AS Slimane has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. AS Slimane has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AS Slimane has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for AS Slimane when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can CS Sfaxien stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for AS Slimane as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AS Slimane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CS Sfaxien, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for AS Slimane, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving AS Slimane has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AS Slimane will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||54 %||23 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||23 %||54 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.73 / 1.83||2.00||1.46|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.17||1.38||0.85|
|Conceded||0.62 / 0.67||0.62||0.62|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||38 %||23 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||38 %||8 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||77 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 33%||54 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||62 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 58%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.45 / 5.50||4.90||2.00|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.00||1.33||1.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||28.00 / 0.00||28.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.30 / 8.00||10.70||7.90|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 4.25||5.00||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||62 %||23 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||15 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.00||2.38||2.92|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.67||1.46||1.23|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||0.92||1.69|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||62 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||38 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||8 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||31 %||8 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||62 %||23 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.45 / 3.60||4.15||2.44|
|Cards||0.67 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 21.00||21.00||13.00|
|Shots||7.23 / 9.40||7.85||6.33|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 5.60||4.38||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CS Sfaxien vs AS Slimane Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.03||HT 2||6.55|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.33||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.50||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|