- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Colo-Colo will welcome Cobresal to Estadio Monumental David Arellano for a matchday 19 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a Colo-Colo 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Colo-Colo has won 7 matches, and Cobresal triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Colo-Colo's latest fixture against Unión La Calera ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Colo-Colo set the tone early and scored in the 1st minute.
Cobresal's recent game against Unión Española ended in a home 2-0 win. Cobresal dominated the game and deserved the win. Cobresal had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th and 80th minute.
So far, Albos plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.70 points at home. Eterno Campeón's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Cobresal has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cobresal wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. El Cacique is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Cobresal is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against El Cacique.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Colo-Colo wins on average 1.70 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for Cobresal. My prediction is Colo-Colo to win.
Colo-Colo vs Cobresal Betting Tips
Colo-Colo vs Cobresal Head to Head
Average stats between Colo-Colo and Cobresal in most recent 13 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Colo-Colo vs Cobresal Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Colo-Colo and Cobresal across current season. Calculated from Colo-Colo's Home stats and Cobresal's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Colo-Colo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Colo-Colo has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colo-Colo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Colo-Colo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cobresal, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Colo-Colo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Colo-Colo this season.
- Coming into this game, Cobresal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cobresal has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cobresal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Colo-Colo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Cobresal, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Cobresal has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cobresal will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||50 %||70 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 3.00||1.80||3.10|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.33||1.20||2.00|
|Conceded||0.85 / 1.67||0.60||1.10|
|BTTS %||40% / 67%||30 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||20 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 53%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 3.83||6.80||5.10|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.17||2.10||2.20|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||12.15 / 11.50||11.70||12.60|
|Shots||14.70 / 12.33||14.20||15.20|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 4.67||5.20||6.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.50||2.60||2.10|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.80||0.80|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.80||1.30|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||10 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||50 %||10 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 2.33||4.30||2.50|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.17||2.20||2.50|
|Offsides||2.65 / 2.50||3.00||2.30|
|Fouls||12.70 / 10.83||13.30||12.10|
|Shots||13.90 / 11.83||17.10||10.70|
|Shots on Target||6.10 / 4.83||7.70||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Colo-Colo vs Cobresal Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.74||Under 9.5 Corners||1.43|