Colo-Colo will welcome La Serena to Estadio Monumental David Arellano for a matchday 10 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 8th December 2020 ended in a La Serena 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Colo-Colo has won 1 match, and La Serena triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Colo-Colo's latest fixture against Huachipato ended in an away 2-0 win. El Cacique was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Colo-Colo scored in both halves in the 45th and 90+5 minute.
La Serena's recent game against Melipilla ended in a home 5-1 win. La Serena dominated the game and deserved the win. La Serena had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th, 54th, 57th, 74th and 85th minute.
So far, Albos plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Eterno Campeón's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
La Serena has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Serena wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. El Cacique is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
La Serena failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against El Cacique. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Colo-Colo wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 0.80 points per away game for La Serena. My prediction is Colo-Colo to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 38% of Colo-Colo's home and La Serena's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Colo-Colo vs La Serena Betting Tips
Colo-Colo vs La Serena Head to Head
Average stats between Colo-Colo and La Serena in most recent 2 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Colo-Colo vs La Serena Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Colo-Colo and La Serena across current season. Calculated from Colo-Colo's Home stats and La Serena's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Colo-Colo has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Colo-Colo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- La Serena's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Colo-Colo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Colo-Colo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Colo-Colo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Colo-Colo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Colo-Colo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Colo-Colo this season.
- It's likely that Colo-Colo will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, La Serena has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. La Serena has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for La Serena recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- La Serena has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 10 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for La Serena has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/10 games for La Serena this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.00||1.80||3.25|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.00||1.75|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.67||0.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||60 %||100 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 3.83||5.80||2.50|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.17||2.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.33||1.20||1.75|
|Fouls||12.11 / 11.50||13.20||10.75|
|Shots||13.56 / 12.33||14.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 4.67||5.40||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 0%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.17||1.80||2.20|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.60||1.00|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.00||0.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 100%||80 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 4.83||5.40||4.20|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.67||2.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.50||0.80||2.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 11.83||12.20||9.80|
|Shots||12.80 / 12.17||13.60||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 5.67||6.60||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Colo-Colo vs La Serena Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|