- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
CSD Independiente del Valle will welcome Guayaquil City FC to Estadio Banco Guayaquil for a matchday 13 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a CSD Independiente del Valle 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. CSD Independiente del Valle has won 14 matches, and Guayaquil City FC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
CSD Independiente del Valle's latest fixture against CD Olmedo ended in an away 3-1 win. The black-and-blues was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. CSD Independiente del Valle was much better than CD Olmedo in the second half and scored in the 55th, 62nd and 89th minute.
Guayaquil City FC's previous game in the competition versus CS Emelec ended in an away 1-0 loss. La Fuerza Roja del Guayas had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, CSD Independiente del Valle is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 5 games on home soil. Los Negriazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Guayaquil City FC has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Diablos Rojos wins 0.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Guayaquil City FC failed to score in 86% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. The black-and-blues is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Banda roja haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 71% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.14 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CSD Independiente del Valle wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.29 points per away game for Guayaquil City FC. My prediction is CSD Independiente del Valle to win.
CSD Independiente del Valle vs Guayaquil City FC Betting Tips
CSD Independiente del Valle vs Guayaquil City FC Head to Head
Average stats between CSD Independiente del Valle and Guayaquil City FC in most recent 20 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
CSD Independiente del Valle vs Guayaquil City FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CSD Independiente del Valle and Guayaquil City FC across current season. Calculated from CSD Independiente del Valle's Home stats and Guayaquil City FC's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, CSD Independiente del Valle has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CSD Independiente del Valle has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CSD Independiente del Valle is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- CSD Independiente del Valle will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- CSD Independiente del Valle has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for CSD Independiente del Valle as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CSD Independiente del Valle will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guayaquil City FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CSD Independiente del Valle, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving CSD Independiente del Valle has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Guayaquil City FC has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Guayaquil City FC has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Guayaquil City FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guayaquil City FC recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guayaquil City FC has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 64% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Guayaquil City FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for Guayaquil City FC this season.
- Guayaquil City FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.79 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 67%||100 %||38 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.33||2.80||3.25|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.83||2.40||1.63|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.50||0.40||1.63|
|BTTS %||54% / 0%||40 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||80 %||13 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||60 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||100 %||38 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||60 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 6.00||4.80||3.63|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.83||1.80||2.75|
|Offsides||1.77 / 2.50||1.20||2.13|
|Fouls||16.62 / 17.50||17.40||16.13|
|Shots||12.31 / 18.83||15.00||10.63|
|Shots on Target||6.92 / 10.33||8.00||6.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 50%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||57% / 33%||43 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.50||3.14||2.29|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.33||1.43||0.14|
|Conceded||1.93 / 1.17||1.71||2.14|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||57 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||36% / 50%||57 %||14 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||57 %||14 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.07 / 2.67||3.29||2.86|
|Cards||2.79 / 3.17||2.57||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.17||2.86||1.14|
|Fouls||15.14 / 17.17||17.71||12.57|
|Shots||8.36 / 8.00||8.71||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 5.50||4.71||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CSD Independiente del Valle vs Guayaquil City FC Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.63||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||10.75|
|Over 2.5||1.42||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.13||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|