- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Macará will welcome Deportivo Cuenca to Estadio Bellavista de Ambato for a matchday 11 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 8th December 2020 ended in a Deportivo Cuenca 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Macará has won 5 matches, and Deportivo Cuenca triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 88% of the time.
Macará's last game in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A against Orense SC at home ended in a 1-0 win. El Ídolo Ambateño had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Macará scored in the second half in the 68th minute.
Deportivo Cuenca's recent game against CD Universidad Católica ended in a home 0-1 loss. Expreso Austral's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Macará is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. El Ídolo Ambateño's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Deportivo Cuenca has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Rojo wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Cuenca kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. El Cuadro Celeste is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Expreso Austral haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.83 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Macará wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Deportivo Cuenca. My prediction is Macará to win.
Macará vs Deportivo Cuenca Betting Tips
Macará vs Deportivo Cuenca Head to Head
Average stats between Macará and Deportivo Cuenca in most recent 16 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Macará vs Deportivo Cuenca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Macará and Deportivo Cuenca across current season. Calculated from Macará's Home stats and Deportivo Cuenca's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Macará has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Macará has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Macará is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Macará at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Macará will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Macará has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Macará has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Macará this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Cuenca has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Cuenca has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Cuenca recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Cuenca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Deportivo Cuenca this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||80 %||17 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||27% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 3.50||2.60||2.17|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.50||1.80||0.83|
|Conceded||1.09 / 2.00||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 67%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||80 %||17 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||49 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 4.17||2.80||4.67|
|Cards||3.18 / 3.33||4.40||2.17|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.20||0.80|
|Fouls||20.40 / 20.33||24.00||16.80|
|Shots||12.36 / 14.17||12.60||12.17|
|Shots on Target||6.55 / 7.83||6.40||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||20 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.83||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.33||1.40||0.83|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.50||0.60||1.83|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||20 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||40 %||17 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||80 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 39%||38 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 3.33||4.40||4.00|
|Cards||3.64 / 4.50||3.60||3.67|
|Offsides||2.27 / 1.50||1.00||3.33|
|Fouls||19.09 / 16.83||19.80||18.50|
|Shots||9.82 / 7.83||8.60||10.83|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.00||4.20||5.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Macará vs Deportivo Cuenca Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|