Atlas will welcome Atlético San Luis to Estadio Jalisco for a matchday 2 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 25th October 2021 ended in an Atlas 6-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Atlas has won 2 matches, and Atlético San Luis triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.25 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Atlas's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against León at home ended in a 1-0 win. Los Zorros had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Atlas scored in the second half in the 55th minute.
Atlético San Luis's recent game against Pachuca ended in a home 0-2 loss. Los Tuneros's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, La Academia plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.77 points per away game on average compared to 1.62 points at home. Los Zorros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 54% of home games.
Atlético San Luis has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Potosinos has collected 1.27 points on average per away game, compared to 0.60 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético San Luis kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Los Rojinegros is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Los Tuneros failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Los Rojinegros. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Atlas wins on average 1.62 points per home game, compared to 1.27 points per away game for Atlético San Luis. My prediction is Atlas to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 34% of Atlas's home and Atlético San Luis's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Atlas vs Atlético San Luis Betting Tips
Atlas vs Atlético San Luis Head to Head
Average stats between Atlas and Atlético San Luis in most recent 4 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Atlas vs Atlético San Luis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlas and Atlético San Luis across current season. Calculated from Atlas's Home stats and Atlético San Luis's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Atlas has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlas has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlas has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/23 games for Atlas this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Atlético San Luis turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético San Luis recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Atlético San Luis has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Atlético San Luis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Atlético San Luis this season.
- Atlético San Luis will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 0%||46 %||46 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||23% / 83%||31 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||1.77 / 1.50||1.38||2.15|
|Scored||1.15 / 0.17||0.85||1.46|
|Conceded||0.62 / 1.33||0.54||0.69|
|BTTS %||27% / 17%||15 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Scores %||65% / 17%||54 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 0%||54 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 0%||46 %||62 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.17||4.62||4.92|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.67||2.15||2.15|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.67||2.00||1.85|
|Fouls||12.85 / 11.00||13.31||12.38|
|Shots||13.73 / 11.50||15.31||12.15|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.50||5.46||5.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||10 %||27 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||30 %||45 %|
|Loss %||43% / 83%||60 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.83||2.60||2.00|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.00||1.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||40 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||10 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 33%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||10 %||36 %|
|Scores %||43% / 50%||40 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||10 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||20 %||45 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.67||4.10||3.36|
|Cards||2.24 / 2.33||2.70||1.82|
|Offsides||0.95 / 0.50||1.10||0.82|
|Fouls||12.62 / 11.50||12.70||12.55|
|Shots||11.24 / 10.33||12.10||10.45|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 3.50||3.70||4.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlas vs Atlético San Luis Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.66|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|