Daegu will welcome Gangwon to DGB Arena for a matchday 19 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a Gangwon 3-0 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Daegu has won 15 matches, and Gangwon triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Daegu's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Jeonbuk Motors at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Daegu played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Daegu scored in the second half in the 73rd minute.
Gangwon's recent game against FC Seoul ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, Daegu is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Daegu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Gangwon has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gangwon wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gangwon kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Daegu or Draw.
Daegu vs Gangwon Betting Tips
Daegu vs Gangwon Head to Head
Average stats between Daegu and Gangwon in most recent 30 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Daegu vs Gangwon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Daegu and Gangwon across current season. Calculated from Daegu's Home stats and Gangwon's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Daegu at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Gangwon's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Daegu from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Gangwon, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Daegu will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gangwon has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gangwon has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gangwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Daegu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gangwon recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gangwon has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gangwon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Gangwon this season.
- Gangwon will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.83 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.20||1.33|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||90 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.33||4.44||3.78|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.83||1.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.35 / 2.00||1.75||1.00|
|Fouls||13.33 / 13.00||14.00||12.67|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.83||11.56||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 4.67||4.44||4.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 50%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||56 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||1.78||2.22|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.67||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.78||1.56|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 100%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||56 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 6.17||3.89||4.38|
|Cards||1.83 / 2.17||1.44||2.22|
|Offsides||0.88 / 0.80||1.11||0.63|
|Fouls||10.53 / 13.83||10.44||10.63|
|Shots||10.12 / 12.33||10.78||9.38|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 6.00||4.56||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Daegu vs Gangwon Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|