- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Daegu will welcome Jeonbuk Motors to DGB Arena for a matchday 18 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 16th March 2021 ended in a Jeonbuk Motors 3-2 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Daegu has won 1 match, and Jeonbuk Motors triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Daegu's latest fixture against Suwon Bluewings ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Daegu was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Jeonbuk Motors's recent game against Ulsan ended in a home 2-4 loss. Jeonbuk Motors had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Jeonbuk Motors put the pressure early on and scored in the 25th and 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Daegu is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Daegu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jeonbuk Motors wins 1.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jeonbuk Motors kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Daegu has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.20 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Jeonbuk Motors won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Daegu wins on average 1.90 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jeonbuk Motors. My prediction is Jeonbuk Motors to win.
Daegu vs Jeonbuk Motors Betting Tips
Daegu vs Jeonbuk Motors Head to Head
Average stats between Daegu and Jeonbuk Motors in most recent 16 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Daegu vs Jeonbuk Motors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Daegu and Jeonbuk Motors across current season. Calculated from Daegu's Home stats and Jeonbuk Motors's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Daegu at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Jeonbuk Motors's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Daegu from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Jeonbuk Motors, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Daegu will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeonbuk Motors has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Jeonbuk Motors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeonbuk Motors, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Jeonbuk Motors has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.20||1.33|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||90 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.33||4.44||3.78|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.83||1.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.35 / 2.00||1.75||1.00|
|Fouls||13.33 / 13.00||14.00||12.67|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.83||11.56||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 4.67||4.44||4.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.67||3.33||2.56|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.33||2.00||1.78|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.33||1.33||0.78|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 3.67||5.00||3.44|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.00||1.56||1.33|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.25||1.38||1.89|
|Fouls||13.88 / 13.75||14.75||13.11|
|Shots||10.59 / 15.17||12.63||8.78|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 5.17||6.63||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Daegu vs Jeonbuk Motors Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.47||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|