Daejeon Citizen will welcome Anyang to Daejeon World Cup Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Daejeon Citizen 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Daejeon Citizen has won 8 matches, and Anyang triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Daejeon Citizen's latest fixture against Seoul E-Land ended in an away 1-0 win. Daejeon Citizen was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Daejeon Citizen set the tone early and scored in the 35 minute.
Anyang's previous game in the competition versus Asan Mugunghwa ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved. Anyang was much better in the second half and scored in the 30th and 47th minute.
So far, Daejeon Citizen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.63 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Daejeon Citizen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Anyang has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Anyang has collected 1.88 points on average per away game, compared to 1.38 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Daejeon Citizen or Anyang to win.
Daejeon Citizen vs Anyang Betting Tips
Daejeon Citizen vs Anyang Head to Head
Average stats between Daejeon Citizen and Anyang in most recent 24 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Daejeon Citizen vs Anyang Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Daejeon Citizen and Anyang across current season. Calculated from Daejeon Citizen's Home stats and Anyang's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Daejeon Citizen has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daejeon Citizen has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Daejeon Citizen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (76% of all matches) involving Daejeon Citizen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Anyang has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Anyang has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Anyang has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Anyang when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Daejeon Citizen stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Anyang as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Anyang is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Daejeon Citizen, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Anyang recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Anyang, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving Anyang has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.67||2.50|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.44||1.13|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.83||1.22||1.38|
|BTTS %||76% / 33%||89 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||88% / 50%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||11 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.00||4.71||5.25|
|Cards||1.59 / 2.00||1.78||1.38|
|Offsides||1.15 / 0.80||1.29||1.00|
|Fouls||14.23 / 14.00||13.29||15.33|
|Shots||13.33 / 9.83||11.86||14.63|
|Shots on Target||5.73 / 5.00||5.71||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 17%||38 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||38 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.63||2.38|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||0.88||1.38|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||38 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||25 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 17%||25 %||63 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||38 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||38 %||63 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.83||3.63||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||2.13||1.88|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.00||0.29||2.57|
|Fouls||12.29 / 13.33||9.57||15.00|
|Shots||9.19 / 11.17||8.13||10.25|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 5.00||3.13||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Daejeon Citizen vs Anyang Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|