- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Dagenham & Redbridge will welcome Dover Athletic to Chigwell Construction Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 26th December 2021 ended in a Dagenham & Redbridge 2-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Dagenham & Redbridge has won 6 matches, and Dover Athletic triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Dagenham & Redbridge's last game in the England National League against Aldershot Town at home ended in a 1-0 win. Dagenham & Redbridge had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Dagenham & Redbridge scored before halftime in the 39th minute.
Dover Athletic's previous game in the competition versus Woking ended in an away 3-2 loss. Dover Athletic had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Dover Athletic was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 11st and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dagenham & Redbridge is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Dagenham & Redbridge is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Dover Athletic has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dover Athletic wins 0.15 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dover Athletic kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dagenham & Redbridge lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 54% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and The Whites haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 85% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.92 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dagenham & Redbridge wins on average 1.77 points per home game, compared to 0.15 points per away game for Dover Athletic. My prediction is Dagenham & Redbridge to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.81 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 72% of Dagenham & Redbridge's home and Dover Athletic's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Dover Athletic Betting Tips
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Dover Athletic Head to Head
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Dover Athletic in most recent 8 outings in the England National League.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Dover Athletic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Dover Athletic across current season. Calculated from Dagenham & Redbridge's Home stats and Dover Athletic's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dagenham & Redbridge has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dagenham & Redbridge has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/21 games for Dagenham & Redbridge this season.
- It's likely that Dagenham & Redbridge will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dover Athletic has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dover Athletic has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Dover Athletic when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Dagenham & Redbridge stop this run?
- Can Dover Athletic turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dover Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dover Athletic has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Dover Athletic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Dover Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||54 %||45 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||15 %||9 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||31 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.17||3.69||2.55|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.17||2.23||1.45|
|Conceded||1.29 / 2.00||1.46||1.09|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||62 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||38 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||46 %||27 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||77 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||15 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.96 / 6.00||6.62||5.18|
|Cards||1.42 / 1.80||1.54||1.27|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.20||1.23||1.82|
|Fouls||9.33 / 9.20||9.38||9.27|
|Shots||12.50 / 14.00||11.62||13.55|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 6.00||6.08||6.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||18 %||15 %|
|Loss %||83% / 67%||82 %||85 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 2.83||2.45||3.85|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.00||0.64||0.92|
|Conceded||2.42 / 1.83||1.82||2.92|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||45 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||54% / 33%||45 %||62 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||18 %||15 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||45 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.17||4.91||4.77|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.00||1.30||2.15|
|Offsides||1.27 / 0.83||1.78||0.92|
|Fouls||11.59 / 9.33||10.44||12.38|
|Shots||8.96 / 7.83||10.00||8.08|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 3.33||4.91||4.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Dover Athletic Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.75||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.83||Away Win Nil||19.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|