- Algeria Ligue 1
- 14:00 WA Tlemcen vs NC Magra
- 14:00 CS Constantine vs NA Hussein Dey
- 14:00 RC Relizane vs USM Bel Abbès
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 14:00 Al Fahaheel vs Kazma
- 14:00 Al Arabi vs Al Salmiyah
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Dagenham & Redbridge and Sutton United go head to head in a England National League match. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a Sutton United 3-1 win.
Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Dagenham & Redbridge have won 3 matches and Sutton United triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Dagenham & Redbridge's last game in the England National League against Bromley at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Dagenham & Redbridge played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Dagenham & Redbridge scored before halftime in the 25th minute.
Sutton United's recent game against Wealdstone ended in a home 4-1 win. The Gambians dominated the game and deserved the win. Sutton United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 20th, 41st, 45th and 82nd minute.
Dagenham & Redbridge Form
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sutton United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Dagenham & Redbridge from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dagenham & Redbridge has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for Dagenham & Redbridge this season.
Sutton United Form
- Coming into this game, Sutton United has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sutton United has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sutton United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sutton United as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sutton United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sutton United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Dagenham & Redbridge, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sutton United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (45% of all matches) involving Sutton United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sutton United will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Sutton United Betting Tips
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Sutton United Head to Head
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Sutton United in most recent 12 outings in the England National League.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Sutton United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Sutton United across current season. Calculated from Dagenham & Redbridge's Home stats and Sutton United's Away stats.
England National League Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||30 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||30 %||14 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 3.17||2.00||2.36|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.17||0.90||0.93|
|Conceded||1.29 / 2.00||1.10||1.43|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||40 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||10 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||20 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||10 %||7 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||60 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||30 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 57%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 6.00||4.60||3.86|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.80||1.60||2.14|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.20||1.50||1.07|
|Fouls||9.71 / 9.20||9.20||10.07|
|Shots||11.46 / 14.00||12.00||11.07|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 6.00||4.50||5.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||67 %||60 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.33||3.17||2.40|
|Scored||1.86 / 1.67||2.33||1.30|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.67||0.83||1.10|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||83 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 50%||67 %||70 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 3.83||5.00||4.80|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.25||1.17||1.60|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.50||0.50||1.67|
|Fouls||11.90 / 13.25||11.58||12.33|
|Shots||11.77 / 12.67||12.58||10.80|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 6.00||6.58||5.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Sutton United Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|