- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Dagenham & Redbridge will welcome Wealdstone to Chigwell Construction Stadium for a matchday 4 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Dagenham & Redbridge 5-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Dagenham & Redbridge has won 3 matches, and Wealdstone failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Dagenham & Redbridge's latest fixture against Barnet ended in an away 2-0 win. Dagenham & Redbridge was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Dagenham & Redbridge played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 22nd and 38th minute.
Wealdstone's recent game against Southend United ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Dagenham & Redbridge is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Dagenham & Redbridge is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Wealdstone has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wealdstone wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wealdstone kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dagenham & Redbridge is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Wealdstone haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.33 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dagenham & Redbridge wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Wealdstone. My prediction is Dagenham & Redbridge to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Dagenham & Redbridge failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Wealdstone conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Dagenham & Redbridge's home and Wealdstone's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wealdstone Betting Tips
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wealdstone Head to Head
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Wealdstone in most recent 3 outings in the England National League.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wealdstone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Wealdstone across current season. Calculated from Dagenham & Redbridge's Home stats and Wealdstone's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dagenham & Redbridge has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Dagenham & Redbridge will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Dagenham & Redbridge will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wealdstone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Dagenham & Redbridge, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Dagenham & Redbridge has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wealdstone has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wealdstone has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wealdstone will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dagenham & Redbridge, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Wealdstone, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Wealdstone has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wealdstone will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 33%||67 %||75 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 3.17||5.33||2.50|
|Scored||2.43 / 1.17||3.33||1.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 2.00||2.00||0.75|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||56% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 57%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 6.00||7.00||6.25|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.80||1.33||1.75|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.20||1.00||1.25|
|Fouls||9.43 / 9.20||9.33||9.50|
|Shots||12.86 / 14.00||13.67||12.25|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 6.00||7.67||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 4.67||2.00||3.67|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.83||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.57 / 2.83||1.00||2.33|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||56% / 51%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 5.00||6.25||4.33|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.00||1.75||3.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.25||2.75||1.00|
|Fouls||10.43 / 9.75||11.25||9.33|
|Shots||10.43 / 11.50||10.25||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 6.33||6.00||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wealdstone Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|