- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Dagenham & Redbridge will welcome Wrexham to Chigwell Construction Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Dagenham & Redbridge has won 4 matches, and Wrexham triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Dagenham & Redbridge's latest fixture against Chesterfield ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Dagenham & Redbridge. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Dagenham & Redbridge set the tone early and scored in the 29 minute.
Wrexham's recent game against King's Lynn Town ended in a home 5-3 win. Although The Dragons didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Wrexham had good chances in both halves and scored in the 18th, 35th, 43rd, 65th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Dagenham & Redbridge is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Dagenham & Redbridge is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Wrexham has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Reds wins 1.52 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wrexham kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dagenham & Redbridge has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.29 goals and concede 1.05 per game. Wrexham is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dagenham & Redbridge wins on average 1.57 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Wrexham. My prediction is Wrexham to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored in 71% of home games. Wrexham is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham Betting Tips
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham Head to Head
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Wrexham in most recent 9 outings in the England National League.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dagenham & Redbridge and Wrexham across current season. Calculated from Dagenham & Redbridge's Home stats and Wrexham's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Dagenham & Redbridge at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Wrexham's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Dagenham & Redbridge from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Dagenham & Redbridge ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dagenham & Redbridge will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wrexham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Dagenham & Redbridge, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (45% of all matches) involving Dagenham & Redbridge has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dagenham & Redbridge will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wrexham has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Wrexham away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Wrexham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Dagenham & Redbridge stop this run?
- Wrexham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Wrexham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dagenham & Redbridge, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Wrexham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (38% of all matches) involving Wrexham has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||29 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 3.17||2.33||2.48|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.29||1.24|
|Conceded||1.14 / 2.00||1.05||1.24|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||48 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||19 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||10 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||19 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||71 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||48 %||43 %|
|Possession %||51% / 57%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 6.00||5.19||4.33|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.80||1.48||1.81|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.20||1.33||1.05|
|Fouls||10.07 / 9.20||10.29||9.86|
|Shots||11.93 / 14.00||12.86||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 6.00||4.90||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||48 %||43 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||24 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 1.83||2.33||2.76|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.00||1.52||1.52|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.83||0.81||1.24|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||19 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||57 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||48 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||48 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.02 / 4.67||5.67||4.38|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.80||1.62||1.76|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.40||1.33||1.45|
|Fouls||11.54 / 13.80||11.38||11.70|
|Shots||10.05 / 7.00||10.00||10.10|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 3.17||4.67||4.85|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham Odds
|HT 1||3.78||HT X||2.26||HT 2||2.72|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.65|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|