- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
DC United will welcome Orlando City to Audi Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 27th June 2019 ended in a DC United 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. DC United has won 6 matches, and Orlando City triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.91 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Orlando City's recent game against New York City ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Orlando City deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, DC United is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although DC United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Orlando City has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orlando City wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Orlando City kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. DC United has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 0.75 per game. Orlando City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. DC United wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Orlando City. My prediction is Orlando City to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 75% of DC United's home and Orlando City's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
DC United vs Orlando City Betting Tips
DC United vs Orlando City Head to Head
Average stats between DC United and Orlando City in most recent 11 outings in the USA MLS.
DC United vs Orlando City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between DC United and Orlando City across current season. Calculated from DC United's Home stats and Orlando City's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, DC United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. DC United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for DC United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- DC United has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for DC United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for DC United this season.
- Coming into this game, Orlando City has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Orlando City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Orlando City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Orlando City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against DC United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Orlando City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Orlando City this season.
- It's likely that Orlando City will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.83||1.50||3.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.83||0.75||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 83%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.17||7.75||3.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.67||1.50||0.50|
|Fouls||14.50 / 11.83||13.50||15.50|
|Shots||13.63 / 13.17||14.75||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.33||4.75||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||43% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 3.33||1.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.83||1.25||1.00|
|Conceded||0.57 / 1.50||0.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||25 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 17%||75 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 83%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 4.00||4.00||3.00|
|Cards||1.86 / 3.67||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.71 / 0.83||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.50||13.00||13.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 13.33||14.50||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 4.50||5.50||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
DC United vs Orlando City Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.95|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|