- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Degerfors will welcome Örebro to Stora Valla for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan.
Degerfors's latest fixture against Norrköping ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Degerfors was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 57 minute.
Örebro's previous game in the competition versus Häcken ended in an away 3-2 win. Although Örebro countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Örebro outshone Häcken early on and scored in the 72nd, 82nd and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Degerfors is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Degerfors has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Örebro has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Örebro wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Örebro failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Örebro.
Degerfors vs Örebro Betting Tips
Degerfors vs Örebro Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Degerfors and Örebro.
Degerfors vs Örebro Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Degerfors and Örebro across current season. Calculated from Degerfors's Home stats and Örebro's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Degerfors has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Degerfors has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Degerfors as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Degerfors has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Degerfors will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Örebro, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Degerfors recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Degerfors has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Degerfors has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Degerfors this season.
- Coming into this game, Örebro has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Örebro has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Örebro has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Degerfors get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Örebro, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Örebro recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Örebro has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 63% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Örebro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Örebro this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.67||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.67||0.80|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||0.33||1.20|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||67 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|Possession %||50% / 58%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.13 / 8.33||3.33||3.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 0.50||3.67||1.20|
|Offsides||2.63 / 0.80||4.00||1.80|
|Fouls||12.88 / 6.20||15.67||11.20|
|Shots||9.25 / 17.83||9.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 7.17||4.00||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.67||1.75||3.50|
|Scored||0.63 / 0.83||0.50||0.75|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.83||1.25||2.75|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||37% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 3.17||3.25||5.25|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|Offsides||3.25 / 3.83||4.50||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 11.33||12.00||11.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 9.67||8.50||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 4.67||3.75||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Degerfors vs Örebro Odds
|HT 1||2.54||HT X||2.19||HT 2||3.87|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|