- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Pescara will welcome Salernitana to Stadio Adriatico-Giovanni Cornacchia for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a Salernitana 2-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Pescara has won 3 matches, and Salernitana triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Pescara's latest fixture against Cremonese ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Pescara. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Salernitana's recent game against Empoli ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Granata didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Salernitana had good chances in both halves and scored in the 32nd and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Pescara is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Pescara is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Salernitana has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Salernitana wins 1.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Pescara or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Pescara's home and Salernitana's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Pescara vs Salernitana Betting Tips
Pescara vs Salernitana Head to Head
Average stats between Pescara and Salernitana in most recent 9 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Pescara vs Salernitana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pescara and Salernitana across current season. Calculated from Pescara's Home stats and Salernitana's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Pescara has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Pescara has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pescara recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Pescara has fired blanks in 19 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Pescara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Pescara this season.
- Pescara will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Salernitana has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Salernitana has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Salernitana has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Salernitana has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Salernitana ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Salernitana will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pescara, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Salernitana, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (39% of all matches) involving Salernitana has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Salernitana will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 1.67||2.47||2.21|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.33||0.95||0.58|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.33||1.53||1.63|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||47 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||16 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||21 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.50||4.21||3.74|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.83||2.58||2.37|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.67||1.37||1.79|
|Fouls||15.53 / 17.00||15.47||15.58|
|Shots||11.92 / 14.83||13.37||10.47|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 4.50||4.42||3.84|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||58 %||42 %|
|Draw %||32% / 0%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||18% / 50%||11 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.00||2.05||2.16|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.37||1.05|
|Conceded||0.89 / 2.00||0.68||1.11|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||47 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||17 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||84 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||47 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||58 %||42 %|
|Possession %||39% / 41%||39 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 3.67||3.67||3.63|
|Cards||2.57 / 3.33||2.67||2.47|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.67||1.78||1.95|
|Fouls||16.89 / 15.83||17.67||16.16|
|Shots||12.24 / 9.67||12.39||12.11|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.00||4.50||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pescara vs Salernitana Odds
|HT 1||9.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.67|
|Home Win Nil||13.00||Away Win Nil||1.74|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|